Obama's Private Army now law. Hidden in health care bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Failures? I'm the son of a Russian immigrant, legal I might add, that is living better than I ever would have imagined while growing up. I simply have not forgotten where I came from and have enough of a sense of gratitude and obligation to see that those that come after me have the same opportunity. They don't, and they won't so long as this disproportion continues. No reasonable person expects the business tycoons to invest just for the hell of it. There's nothing wrong with profits, good profits. Some of those profits can be kept for personal use while the rest is re-invested towards growth of their business. That's capitalism at it's best. What we have now is not capitalism. It is the financial rape of the work force while keeping every last dime for themselves. It's gaming the system in such a way that profits are privatized while losses are socialized. It's corporate and government corruption at a level that borders on crimes against humanity.

#51     Apr 7, 2010
  2. +1
    Plenty of those on ET arguing for redistribution.

#52     Apr 7, 2010
  3. Yeah failures. You haven't achieved all you think you're entitled to achieve and you've clearly got anger issues about it as your posts show.

P.S. If you think it's so bad here, go the fvck back to Russia.

#53     Apr 7, 2010
  4. #54     Apr 7, 2010
  5. You bet your ass I'm angry, and I've got plenty of brothers in arm's that are getting more angry by the day. The bluebloods better watch their back, because, as history has shown, ain't nothing more dangerous that a bunch of pissed off average white folk. Take that to the fuckin' bank.

#55     Apr 7, 2010
  6. Has it occurred to you that maybe I just believe in people paying their own way?

#56     Apr 7, 2010
  7. What you are is an angry joke for posting this. Take that to the fuckin' bank.

#57     Apr 7, 2010
  8. I suspect as much, albeit in a BE-DO-HAVE kinda way.

#58     Apr 7, 2010
  9. No, not really. I just think you wish to identify yourself with a certain socioeconomic strata. Even though you're on the outside looking in, and it's raining. In your defense, you do have the righteous indignation down pat. Truly, you're a marvel to observe.

#59     Apr 7, 2010
  10. Newsflash thunderpussy: not everyone shares your demented ambitions.

#60     Apr 7, 2010