Obama's Photo-Op Lie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Complete dodge of his question, not that we haven't seen this chicken shit candy ass behavior before from you.

#31     Nov 27, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

These are the people you talk to here every day. If you don't want their respect, that's up to you. Nobody likes talking to a habitual liar and bullshitter like yourself.

Maybe you should go find a black liberation theology website to post your nonsense. They probably won't see through your lies like we do.

#32     Nov 27, 2012
  3. If RCG wants to ignore you thats his right.The politics forum is not the place for you chase him around ruining every thread trying to insult him

#33     Nov 27, 2012
  4. I gave him an answer he is afraid of. Now he is running around nipping at my heels like good trolls do.:)

But you know those wingers, that is what they do.:cool:

#34     Nov 27, 2012
  5. I don't talk to wingers, they cannot think. I talk to moderates and liberals. Therefore, you can put me on ignore, go have another beer, and find some Obama bashing threads to bide your time till 2016:)

#35     Nov 27, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

More lies. You called me by your derogatory name, too, racist. If you don't want to be asked continually to honor your word then put everyone here on ignore. You say that is cowardice but either honor your word or take the cowards way out.

#36     Nov 27, 2012

7. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/n...0-billion-in-storm-aid.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0

White House to Ask for $50 Billion in Hurricane Relief Aid

#37     Dec 5, 2012
  8. False,see post above.Of course righties are now bitching because Obama is helping them.

#38     Dec 5, 2012