Obama's Photo-Op Lie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I have the feeling we will all end up on his ignore list by the end of the week.

This is Ron's "Benghazi event".

#21     Nov 27, 2012

2. [​IMG]

#22     Nov 27, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm trying to get your butt buddy to discuss the trading challenge he made, numb nuts.

What would that have to do with you?

#23     Nov 27, 2012
  4. Why not ask him by PM or in the trading forum,this is the politics forum

#24     Nov 27, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) He told me not to send him any PM's presumably so he could claim he didn't have the discount code to sign up for the Combine. In keeping with the
    challenge and agreement he made with me.

2) He doesn't spend much time in the trading forums, apparently for the same reason you don't. Despite all his claims and lies to the contrary.

You sure know how to pick your friends.

#25     Nov 27, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

And IQ-47 is his Susan Rice. :D

#26     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Or.....you could just start a journal.:)

#27     Nov 27, 2012
  8. Hardly, you are all ghosts now, every one of ya! At the end of the day, this your only place of refuge, because the majority of the nation does not like your kind.:)

#28     Nov 27, 2012
  9. If you mean respect amongst wingers, who would want that?:D

A bunch of angry ol white men wailing about the end of America? Yeah, okay.:D

#29     Nov 27, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm doing the TST Combine you ingrate moRON. You know, like you said you were going to do? I don't need an ET journal.
    The Combine is well documented fully transparent and offers no opportunity to cheat. All the parameters you hate. Which is why you keep harping on and on about a journal.

#30     Nov 27, 2012