Obama's Photo-Op Lie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you need to sign up for the TST Combine like you said you would.

#11     Nov 27, 2012
  2. 1. There is no FX section.

2. It costs money.

3. A journal would put all this rest, but you are one of those who do a lot of yapping until the moment of truth comes. Start your journal, Lucrum, I will be waiting.

#12     Nov 27, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You agreed to it. There is no running away from that. You are looking like a coward and a liar. I think its possible that you don't trade at all and are making it all up like your stories about military service and flight training.

Evidently you lack the capacity for shame. A lifetime of being a liar and cheat has conditioned you to accept the total rejection of your peers, you may even enjoy being castigated because at least it is some form of attention. I can't believe you would back out *after* you already agreed and I also can't believe that you wouldn't at least try to trade here.

Yammering about a journal is pathetic. Lucrum did what he said he would do. You aren't doing what you said you would do. He seems to be fearless and would accept winning or losing like a man. You seem to be cowering and filled with fear at the prospect of losing and won't even give yourself a chance to win.

I didn't think it would be possible to have less respect for you than I already did but you are proving me to be wrong. You are showing yourself to be capable of the lowest sort of human behavior. It pretty effectively explains your life to the extent that anyone can believe what you've said about it.

#13     Nov 27, 2012

4. 377, I don't even have the effort waste on your confused arse. Plan for the wedding to liberal that you want culled, why don'tcha?

#14     Nov 27, 2012
  5. One more thing....you think I would want respect, from you???? Really???:D You are a racist, and barely worth this post.

Man, get a grip, will ya?

#15     Nov 27, 2012
  6. euclid

euclid

FX futures are just the same.

It's just a deposit, they give it back if you make $1 profit.

#16     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You lie

So? Not very much. Are you really that broke?

NO it won't for reasons mentioned several times. Reasons you cannot and have not even tried to refute,
    I'm starting the Combine tomorrow. The Combine you agreed to participate in after YOU challenged me. Now you're waffling and trying to weasel your way out of your own challenge.

#17     Nov 27, 2012
  8. He's completely right, regardless of what personal animosity you hold for him.

#18     Nov 27, 2012
  9. You are acting like a complete piece of shit. Honor your word or take a fucking hike already.

#19     Nov 27, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

RCG, it's time to be a man and honor your word. What little respect you have here is eroding by the minute. Everything you say is suspect. You need to own up.

#20     Nov 27, 2012