Obama's Other Race Speech Tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 2, 2012.

1. lol . . . these are your Zingers.

#11     Oct 2, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

The networks aired an edited version of this with additional comments from Obama back in 08. They cut out the more controversial remarks. Obama's campaign knew this was coming. My facebok friends are mostly Obama supporters, and I have not seen it in my facebook feed yet. I may post it up myself if I think it's relevant, (I haven't seen the full video). Has anyone here posted it on any social media sites yet?

#12     Oct 3, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

It doesn't appear at all on the CNN website right now, the CBS website has it in the top right corner, and Yahoo has it on the front page and they also had it on my email page. So i don't think it's accurate to say the "msm" is burying the story.

#13     Oct 3, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Obama's negro dialect is considerably more pronounced in this video. I wonder if that is a deal breaker for Harry Reid.

#14     Oct 3, 2012
  5. Obama's Negro dialect rubs off.

Biden: 'They're Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains'

#15     Oct 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can think of a few. LOL

#16     Oct 3, 2012
  7. The real point of all this is not that he gave a pandering speech toa crowd of blacks. It was the juxtapositioning of it with the speech on race he gave later in Philly, the one that had the mainstream media swooning. Pretty clearly, the Philly speech was a collection of lies, strung together by some speech writer to please the liberal media and defuse criticism that Obama was another Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton.

Just compare his treatment of Rev. Wright. In the first speech he goeson and on abouthow Wright changed his life, etc etc. Then a few months later, Obama is shocked, shocked i tell you, that Wright is an out of control black liberationist nutcase. Bus, meet Rev. Wright.

#17     Oct 3, 2012
  8. is this sposed to be at me, 'spike'?

#18     Oct 3, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Isn't Biden our first black vice president?

Hillary did that 'negro dialect' speak before a group of black people, too. Just how stupid does the black community have to be to not take offense at these blatant racist mocking speeches?

If a republican did that they would be forced to resign.

#19     Oct 3, 2012
  10. Nothing to see here people, move along. No indictments brought against those that destroyed the economy. No story people, move along. Fast and Furious...what, fast and what? Move along people. Americans killed in teorrist attack. Story? That can't be a story. Bin laden is dead. There is no more terrorism. Obama hits the tables in Vegas. Move along people. Nothing to see. Obama administration covers up obvious terrorist threat in Benghazi? Ben who? What about Ben? Where's Benghazi? No story here. Keep it moving people.
    Obama goes ghetto ebonics to one crowd, high yella negro to the next. Race baiting? Insulting? Christ, you people are picky. Move along. Keep it moving, nothing to see here. Nothing at all.
    BTW, did you hear Romney has lot's of money? The bastard. The no good dirty bastard. Get on that, and I mean pronto.

#20     Oct 3, 2012