Obama's new losing streak?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, May 12, 2008.

1. Yannis

Yannis

TOO MANY BIG WORDS!!! Are you an ELITIST? I'm a blue collar kind of guy!

Where's my buddy George to kick back with a beer or three and talk about NUCULAR energy?

:) :) :)

#31     May 14, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

(Sorry, T-Dog, I agree with you wrt Al Franken's message, he's an idiot but he certainly has something to say, which, in itself, is a sad commentary on our political situation and dilemma...)

#32     May 14, 2008
  3. sho-tim

sho-tim

Bama tells kentuckians he is going to do
    "the Lord's work" in office.

silence on tha left be deafening

it only be a "theocratic threat" to nation and "shred da constitution" when righties does it. lol

#33     May 14, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: In My World: Obama Accepts the NARAL Endorsement

""Babies are the greatest threat facing society today," the NARAL spokeswoman said. "Compare the number of people affected by the actions of supposed terrorists versus those affected by crying, screaming babies. Worst yet, think of those forced to care for these parasites. That's why NARAL stands for the destruction of all babies, and why we are proud to give our nomination to one of the biggest baby opponents, Barack Obama."

"I will make no distinction between babies and those who harbor them."There was applause as Obama took the stage. "Thank you. This has been an important issue for me for a long time. At first, I had attended feminist rallies and was confused at what lesbians needed abortions for, but now I understand this is not about the women and the abortions -- this is about the plight on this nations that are babies. No one has committed a crime so foul that she should be punished with a baby, so I seek a permanent end to this punishment.
    "Do not think I came upon the conclusion that we must eliminate babies with little thought. I spent much time talking to my spiritual mentor about the subject."

"Jeremiah, do you think Jesus would be against abortions," Obama asked Jeremiah Wright.

"Who?"

"You know... the guy from the Bible."

"The what? I don't got time for your jibber-jabber, half-cracker. I have a gay marriage to preside over."

"It has become clear to me that babies are a problem we must fight now -- not later," Obama continued. "They are a threat wherever they hide, and I warn everyone that I will make no distinction between babies and those who harbor them. The time of babies is over. Can we hope to change the world to a place without babies? Yes we can. Yes. We. Can."

Hillary Clinton ran onto the stage, "You're giving him the endorsement! But I've been trying to kill babies for longer than he has! I was the first one to figure how to store their souls for later feasting!"

"Boo!" the crowd shouted. "Go hang out with your baby-loving hillbillies in West Virginia!"

"You'll all pay for this!" Hillary screeched. "You'll all pay! I'll see you all with babies!" She cackled as she ran off.

"That woman is scary," Obama said. "Anyway, I find one of the best ways to kill a baby is to get a corkscrew and...""

:) :) :)

#34     May 15, 2008