Obama's New Campaign Partner - A Fantasy Woman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, May 4, 2012.

1. Perhaps you mean the Utopian ideal of a nanny state is unobtainable in the first place.
    By the time the politicians realize how screwed we are the nanny state is going to be seen as the only solution out of the mess they created.

When authoritarian regimes die they don't get more permissive with personal freedoms they get more restrictive before collapse.

#11     May 4, 2012
  2. Sounds good to me.

#12     May 4, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sure would have saved us tax payers some money.

#13     May 4, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

It's ashame that there wasn't a Planned Parenthood clinic in Hawaii in 1961.

#14     May 4, 2012
  5. You mean kenya.

#15     May 4, 2012
  6. JamesL

JamesL

By age 40 #Julia has written 2 autobiographies even though she’s accomplished nothing. Wait, that was Obama. Julia is still unemployed.

#Julia died at age 78. She voted Democrat until age 92

#16     May 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THAT IS funny. :)

#17     May 4, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

If Romney got his way Julia would be in the grave by 30, according to MSNBC.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/112562" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#18     May 4, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Then I guess they couldn't find a coat hanger somewhere in Kenya in 1961.

#19     May 4, 2012
  10. Gee whiz guys, you don't have to live in an institution to become instutionalized.

All you need is someone to provide your every need, (think correctional facililty) and bada bing bada boom you're a prisoner,
    you've given up your freedom and many of these benes we didn't even ask for but you have to follow the rules to obtain the benefits or suffer the consequences if you don't comply with your free shit (obamacare).

You can't bond with some faceless entity. You become a social misfit. "I loves my gooberment." What the hell is that?

One reason kids bond with parents or caretakers is they provide for them, people don't bond with insitutions unless it's Cabrini Green and that's all you know (sorry had to throw that in there, why someone on you tube would call that shithole home is beyond me). (whoa I got off track here...oh look at the bird.)

Where was I? Oh yea stay tuned..... And it's gone.....:cool: what's gone? That thinkg that you just said. later......:confused:

#20     May 4, 2012