Obama's Meltdown is no Surprise

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Oct 6, 2012.

1. one would think he has reached the highest pinnacle already.he is set for life and thats pretty cool.

#11     Oct 7, 2012
  2. Maybe I have this wrong but we are getting punked with these editorials and analysis on Obama's debate performance.

The focus is on Obama's physical reaction, characterisitics, no teleprompter, etc.

Pay attention or as S. Jacksn sez "Wake the Fuck Up".

There needs to be more scrutney of Obama's results on issues.

The media again is glossing over what is coming up for the next four years and lack of results of the previous 4 years and focusing on Obama's demeanor.

#12     Oct 7, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Obama is a lot dumber than liberals give him credit for.

#13     Oct 7, 2012
  4. jem

jem

I keep reading these liberals blaming Obama... but what the hell could he have really said..

His policies and theirs have caused the worst recovery in generations.
    The massive debt he created is is causing inflation and crushing the middle class.

Their income is down over 5 percent. They will suffer a massive obamacare tax. and Food stamps are up dramatically.

Romney could have crushed him more.
    We are wall scared shitless Romney would blow it... Anyone without stage fright could have crushed Obama.

Obama did pretty well given what objectively is probably one of the worst economic performances in Presidential history.

And soon we will see him on the ME.
    Which president has been worse?
    lets be weak, lets not say terrorist, lets not protect our embassy and then lie about youtube causing it. And lets also say we a doing a good job with the Arab spring and the rise of the Muslim brotherhood, the Taliban and Al queda.

#14     Oct 7, 2012