Obama's Magic Budget

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Well if we are going to play a game of pin the tail on the previous big government donkey, who was responsible for medicare and social security?

#11     Feb 14, 2012

2. Haven't you heard,thats Congresses responsibility

#12     Feb 14, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

lol congress is split kkk47, which side has been making a more aggressive attempt to control the deficit? I seem to recall Paul Ryan coming out with a plan to reform medicare and medicaid, as well as social security, and the democrats promptly shut it down, and and started running ads of him throwing old women off a cliff..... Note the fact that as soon as republicans took control of 1 house spending instantly slowed down, and started flatlining, now if you pay attention to the chart, if republicans get control of both houses spending might start to go down, but until then i have zero faith.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGnE83A1Z4U?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGnE83A1Z4U?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#13     Feb 14, 2012
  4. How much has the US had to borrow to pay SS and medicare ?

#14     Feb 14, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Where did the vast majority of the money go that was supposed to be saved for it?

#15     Feb 14, 2012
  6. Spent mostly by Reagan and Bush.

#16     Feb 14, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

You spelled "democrat controlled congress" wrong....

[​IMG]

#17     Feb 14, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What was it brASS was saying about mindless talking points earlier today?

#18     Feb 14, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

California has liberal twats running things pretty muchly. This year their projections for income are 2Billion short of the mark and their projections for spending are 2Billion short of reality, that's just at the state level, 4Billion shortfall in the budget.. and it's only the first quarter!! They will find some way to spin that and blame the Tea Party or something...

To a democrat, a spending cut is a decrease in the amount that spending would go up. I'm not being funny when I say that, they will cut back on the increase in spending a little and call it a spending cut.. You could give them the entire GNP and they would still need to raise taxes...

The stupidity in America is astounding. It runs across all the professions and permeates the entire culture... When it all collapses, and I'm fairly certain it's when and not if, who the hell will care? We might be better off if we just raised goats and chickens, our food would be range fed at least...

#19     Feb 14, 2012