Obama's 'Layoff Bomb' Is Starting To Go Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

OK. RCG is trying to make some point about an insurance company cutting off some patent's treatment. Since we don't have a clue what RCG does or the 'facility' he works at does we have to speculate as to what is going on. So, I tossed out the acupuncture possibility so maybe he will provide information that he has thus far never revealed.

Hell, it could be a veterinary clinic for all we know.

#21     Nov 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

HORSE SHIT

#22     Nov 1, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course it is. Anyone with a soul does not wish to see suffering on another human being (unless, of course, that human deserved it somehow!).

But there is a right way and wrong way to do something, and we did the latter.

#23     Nov 1, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Somehow I doubt it's either of the two.

#24     Nov 1, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

We'll probably never know.

#25     Nov 1, 2012
  6. Hardly, you are resentful, very much so of AA, for example. You want total hegemony over who gets hired and fired. You want an all white male government, you want your women barefoot and pregnant. Guess what, the Taliban and you agree.

#26     Nov 1, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

So, you are saying you need special treatment (AA for example) in order to be competitive?

#27     Nov 1, 2012
  8. Extrapolation rather than dealing with available facts is a hallmark of the conservative mind. It does not surprise that you cannot carry on a cogent conversation.

#28     Nov 1, 2012
  9. Again AA is a special interest right granted to minorities, it is an example of inequality. The rest of your post is full of irrational fear and nonsense.

#29     Nov 1, 2012
  10. The latter compared with many better options, but still better than where we were IMO. I prefer to see those who use the care to at least pay for some of it via a tax, a penalty, whatever you want to call it. I'm tired of having to deal with my employees health care, even it it costs a couple of bps in my taxes.

#30     Nov 1, 2012