Obama's 'Layoff Bomb' Is Starting To Go Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I wouldn't be so sure. A lot of insurance companies won't pay for accupuncture.

#11     Nov 1, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Intrade showed those numbers before any storm.

#12     Nov 1, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What are you talking about?

#13     Nov 1, 2012
  4. He doesn't know. Tsing, the GOP is about how to spend the people's money. The conservatives are a virus hiding within the GOP's attempt at fiscal responsibility. They want a theocracy, nothing more, nothing less. They are no different than the Taliban.

It would do you well to see this and begin to call yourself a republican, rather than a conservative.

#14     Nov 1, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Are you having a problem with English today, Tsing?

#15     Nov 1, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We've had this discussion before. I totally disagree with your conspiracy theory on the theocracy idea. Conservatives, like myself, want ONE thing over all. That is fiscally responsible behavior. That's it. Tie all the other crap you want in to it as you will, but in the end that is what we want. And there are MILLIONS of people who feel like I do about it.

Regardless of what you or I feel, however, the math is going to catch up with us shortly. When that does, it makes no difference what you or I want. Math doesn't care about feelings.

#16     Nov 1, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You brought up acupuncture, and then lost me. So if my definition of acupuncture is different than yours, and you are right, then I am having a problem with English, yes.

If not, then please explain what you are trying to say.

#17     Nov 1, 2012
  8. Conservatism is a social movement. The GOP is about spending. You have drank the kool aid.

#18     Nov 1, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh? How is it I have drank the cool aid?

#19     Nov 1, 2012
  10. Agree that it was watered downed from the obviously better single payer plan. It has to be hard for anyone involved in health care to see fellow Americans turned away from their facility due to lack of funds.

#20     Nov 1, 2012