Obama's Kenyan BC auditioned on Ebay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Just to get you excited.

I asked my college professor about this who is from Kenya and he said that there are parts in Kenya where they still to this day do NOT issue birth certificates like we do here. In the 60s they never issued birth certificates so whatever birth certificate is on ebay has to be fake.

Sorry to disappoint you.

#61     Jun 29, 2009
  2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gtuarbauFSA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gtuarbauFSA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#62     Jun 30, 2009
  3. He has it back on again. Now he is selling his dissertation on it. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...324422&viewitem=&sspagename=&salenotsupported

THE TRUTH ABOUT USA PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II

I've written a dissertation about the physical birth (which took place on August 4th, 1961) of United States President Barack Hussein Obama II. This is what you are bidding on.

You are welcome to pay for my dissertation via Paypal, as eBay prefers and essentially stipulates.

You are however welcome to view my dissertation, in person, before making your payment. Feel free to bring along with you a forensic examiner to authenticate my dissertation.

You may refuse payment should you find that my dissertation is without merit. Upon request (during in-person viewing of dissertation) all supporting evidence will be made available to you.

Winning bidder is invited to view my dissertation, in a face to face meeting with me, on the steps of the Iowa Capital Building. The Iowa Capital Building is located at East 12th & Grand, Des Moines, Iowa 50319.

Message me with any questions that you might have regarding this auction. I reserve the right to not answer specific questions who's answers would no doubt be wallpapered across the internet by breakfast time. I will however reply to all questions, time permitting. My replies may contain specific answers, and they may not. This will be at my discretion.

If the need arises I may be contacted via telephone. Contact me via Ebay message if you believe that your question or questions merit a phone call.

International bidders are welcome.

If you would prefer the dissertation to be shipped to you this will be done free of charge. International shipping will be a flat fee of $75.00. All shipping will be insured, and overnight via USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. You pick.

HAPPY BIDDING !!!

#63     Jun 30, 2009
  4. reg

reg

#64     Jun 30, 2009
  5. reg

reg

LMAO!

#65     Jun 30, 2009
  6. #67     Jul 4, 2009