Obama's Kenyan BC auditioned on Ebay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Ok, I made a mistake. Not all republicans are pedophiles.:D

#51     Jun 29, 2009
  2. Go, MagLight, go!!!!!

Please come back tomorrow!:D :D :D :D

#52     Jun 29, 2009
  3. I thought he was an entertainer too but anytime a republican says something that the prophet does not agree with, they go back and say how they never meant what they said. The recent one that I remember was Michael Steel.

Here is the thing, Obama won more popular votes, more electoral votes and more states than McCain. You can cry and whine as much as you want but that's not going to change anyting.

#53     Jun 29, 2009
  4. No. On the contrary, I wish u and a few of ur buddies could get a national forum on primetime!:)

Be sure to state clearly ur political views and puhleeeeze don't spare the colorful language. I wish u would do the talk show circuit.

But we couldn't get that lucky, could we?:D

#54     Jun 29, 2009
  5. Uh huh.

What I did was answer ur question.

I know it makes u feel important to think of urself as one of the "enlightened few"
    who really know the truth. U must not have a gun or a bible to cling to. :D

The facts are ur on the lunatic fringe of society. Right up there with Lee Harvey Oswald.
    :p

#55     Jun 29, 2009
  6. You are making a fool out of yourself because you are uninformed and ignorant of what you are talking about.

Please keep it up lol.

#56     Jun 29, 2009
  7. I wasn't joking about the heart attack. You are 54 and over-weight. If I were you I'd hit the gym instead of posting crap on message boards.

#57     Jun 29, 2009
  8. Tell us some more about Obama's birth certificate. I love it when you talk about it.

#58     Jun 29, 2009
  9. I think his US birth certificate is fake.:D
    Do you really love it when I talk about it? Does that turn you on more than listening to Limbaugh?

#59     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Why do you think it's fake??

#60     Jun 29, 2009