Obama's Kenyan BC auditioned on Ebay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 27, 2009.

1. You're too easy.

#41     Jun 29, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

#42     Jun 29, 2009
  3. Speaking of progress monty:

"June 28, 2009
    Rasmussen: Obama Approval Index at 0
    Gene Schwimmer

Today's Rasmussen poll has Obama's Approval Index at zero. What's especially significant is that this comes four days after ABC's all-day-culminating-with-a-broadcast-from-the-White House health-care plan telethon and five days after a press conference -- one in which, incidentally, some reporters were (finally!) actually asking challenging questions and reacting to the (il)logic of his answers. Note that, during that time Obama's A.I. never exceeded +2, compared to previous peaks of +10 after the Sotomayor nomination and +9 after his Cairo speech.

In other words, Obama's ability to pump up the numbers via media extravaganzas has hit the point of diminishing returns."

#43     Jun 29, 2009
  4. Just wait till your prophet Limbaugh is caught with minor boys. It's just going to be matter to time that the overweight, drug-addict with 3 failed marriages is exposed for who he really is.

#44     Jun 29, 2009
  5. How did we jump to Limbaugh?

I'm still trying to understand how you can accuse the republican party of being pedophiles and ignore those same claims against the democratic party?

Using your own logic, you're calling yourself a pedophile. Is this true?

#45     Jun 29, 2009
  6. Since you pointed out the democrats I thought I'd point out the republicans.

What logic are you talking about?

#46     Jun 29, 2009
  7. Speaking of which:

June 29, 2009
    Blacks in survey say race relations no better with Obama
    Ben-Peter Terpstra

Advice: Don't put your faith in polls, but don't ignore them either. Historically, pollsters contradict each other and continually favor Democrats. Nor do I believe in polls that show massive liberal leads and speedily close in just before an election. My take? In two words: unscientific spin.

But what can we learn from the numbers game? For starters, if partisan pollsters can't hide cracks, then we know the Democrats are in trouble. The Obama-first network CNN states:

Ninety-six percent of African-Americans approve of how Obama is handling his presidency, according to a CNN/Essence Magazine/Opinion Research Corp. poll released Thursday.

To be clear, though, CNN acknowledges:

The poll had a sampling error on these questions of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

Interestingly enough, CNN doesn't clearly define or confirm what it means to be "African-American," but rest assured that their definitions favor their preferred political outcomes.

Nor does the Obama-first network tell us that it buries many of Obama's mistakes. Question: If I told Joe for months that Stevie Wonder's cat looks beautiful, and then polled Joe on Stevie Wonder's cat, guess what?

Further, CNN's three-day poll interviewed "505 African-Americans" and "501 whites," or the only two races in the United States. And strikingly it reveals:

During the 2008 election, 38 percent of blacks surveyed thought racial discrimination was a serious problem. In the new survey, 55 percent of blacks surveyed believed it was a serious problem, which is about the same level as it was in 2000.

By the way, CNN's headline is intentionally misleading. The African-Americans in their interviews didn't reveal that race relations are "no better with Obama" but significantly worse. (Unholy translation: race relations were better under Bush.)

I suspect the number is higher than 55 percent of "blacks" and that the pollsters purposefully ignored the so-called Latnio voting bloc because they were scared of what they'd find.

During 2008, the mainstream media lost what little respect it inherited. A segment of the population, for example, was led to believe that a vote for Obama was a vote for a heavenly post-racial America.

More, a number of voters were led to believe that a vote for McCain was a vote for racism. So, undoubtedly, some voters are dupes. In 2009, race in America is a more divisive issue, even according to CNN's handpicked races.

#47     Jun 29, 2009
  8. Not true, It's hard not to notice. Have you seen the size of the man?

#48     Jun 29, 2009
  9. Please pay attention.

#49     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Because he feared that one day some angry rednecks on a public forum would expose him.

#50     Jun 29, 2009