Obama's Kenyan BC auditioned on Ebay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Got your feelings hurt huh? Didn't think that people actually were sick of you did you?

It will be ok little buddy. Don't cry.

#11     Jun 27, 2009
  2. #12     Jun 27, 2009
  3. I believe in credible evidence.The President of the United States birth certificate being sold on EBAY is not credible evidence

#13     Jun 27, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

The last living person with a link to the real story was Obama'a white Grandmother.

Obama paid her a visit and administered an early version of Obama elderly health care. She was dead before he took his oath.

#14     Jun 27, 2009
  5. Quit crying like a little bitch. Mommy..mommy no one plays with me......

From your posts I'm assuming that you're Old-Southern-Angry- White-Male. Here is a website that you'll like and I'm sure almost everyone will agree with you there.

www.stormfront.org

#15     Jun 27, 2009
  6. Youe obsession with Obama is bordering on the pathological. Seek help.

#16     Jun 27, 2009
  7. JJ, the Kenyan thing AGAIN???

Must b a slow news day for the <del>right wing wackos</del> Real Americans:D

#17     Jun 27, 2009
  8. Wallet

Wallet

The problem is no one cares, or at least those holding the constitutional cards don’t care. From the withholding of personal information, medical and college records, to the appointing a gazillion Czars, with out any type of congressional oversight – people turn a blind eye, as long as the promises of personal entitlement are promoted and upheld.

The best description of this is attributed to The Lord Woodhouselee, Alexander Fraser Tytler a Scottish historian.

---------------------------------------------------------

'A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a
    permanent form of government.'

'A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.'

'From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,

----------------------------------------------------------

Don’t get me wrong; I’m not connecting President Obama as the cause. Just the recipient of the evolving national mindset. Until we as a nation can learn to take care of ourselves individually without relying on the Government for aid caused from the excesses and abuses of said Government, we will continue on this destructive path.

The answer lies in marginally higher taxes for all working classes with a substantial cut in governmental spending and entitlements. But as such platform is highly unlikely to be voted in any time soon, leave the printing presses on, as borrowing will be the only means to fund the current proposals.

We cannot continue the current path of spending and prevail.!

#18     Jun 28, 2009
  9. wjk

wjk

Priceless.

#19     Jun 28, 2009
  10. Then sell it on eBay. Although the letter "e" is adjacent to "r," and a typo is not quite the same thing as a spelling mistake borne of ignorance, this is your moment. Make hay.

#20     Jun 28, 2009