Obama's Illegal Alien, DUI Uncle Gets Drivers License

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 3, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Just a week after he copped a plea in a drunken-driving rap, President Obama’s illegal-alien uncle has landed a hardship driver’s license from the Registry of Motor Vehicles, making it perfectly legal for him to drive in Massachusetts — even though the feds say he doesn’t belong here.

Onyango Obama, 67, who lost his regular license for 45 days last week, scored his limited license yesterday from the Registry’s Wilmington branch, after convincing a hearing officer that life without wheels would have posed an undue hardship on his livelihood as a liquor-store manager. Obama bolstered his case with a letter from his employer, Conti Liquors, as well as proof that he’d enrolled in an alcohol-treatment program.

“He met all of the criteria,” RMV spokeswoman Sara Lavoie said.

Of the state’s decision to award Obama a license even though the federal government considers him an illegal alien, Lavoie would only say, “Registry business is based on Registry records.”

The license allows Obama to drive from noon to midnight.

http://bostonherald.com/news/region...the_roads_again_rmv_approves_hardship_license

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can pick your friends, not your relatives. To blame or draw attention to Obama because of this dope is not very fair. We all have relatives we wish would fall off the planet.

3. President, too.

4. pspr

pspr

You don't think Obama's uncle is getting special treatment because of his nephew? Why isn't he or Obama's aunt being deported? His aunt had a deportion orderer, his uncle committed a crime. How does an illegal alien get a drivers license?

This issue is definately tied to Obama and his policies and personal favors.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Regardless, I HIGHLY doubt the President had anything to do with any favors the guy might have gotten (assuming he did at all). There's no way Barack would risk any political capital.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Agreed. He should be deported not given a drivers license.

I'm talking about the uncle, not BO. :)

7. I'm trying to think how much weed I would have to smoke to come to the same conclusion.

8. pspr

pspr

I have this feeling that Obama has managed to manipulate several outcomes without it being appearant that his is involved. I suspect it will take some years before someone digs deep enought to unravel the truth. Call it a conspiracy theory if you wish but I think we'll be surprised at the revelations that will eventually be revealed.