Obama's homosexual affairs heating up - book now bestseller in Germany

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Without voter fraud obama wouldn't have gotten elected to begin with.

If people had known how incompetent he was and that he was a Marxist then he would not have gotten the votes he needed.

Throw in his refusal to release medical records, school records and birth records which were never an issue taken up by the MSM and McCain would be Prez now.

John

#11     Aug 19, 2009
  2. Do you live in a trailer? Honestly. Do you believe acorn got Obama all those states? Or maybe people REALLY wanted change? Not even the most delusional ditto head would claim that Obama stole the election.

#12     Aug 19, 2009
  3. You must not now how our system works. Hint: The popular vote doesn't matter.

No doubt that at least 5% of Obama's vote was fraud. Either double, triple voting through Acorn or simply illegal voters. The fraud was concentrated in the states that Kerry lost last time.

#13     Aug 19, 2009
  4. He won IN, NC, NM, VA, and CO, off the top of my head, as states that Kerry didn't win. (Don't remember if he won FL or not.) All different regions of the country, and demographic profiles. That would be quite a conspiracy.

#14     Aug 19, 2009
  5. Bitch can you layoff not looking at or responding to one of my post ?You are insidertraders biggest wannabe cocksucker ,but I'm not interested

I wonder if you come here to discuss politics or follow me around

#15     Aug 19, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

And Obama knows that he needs more fraud the next time, we didn't know him last time.. he gave $3 Billion dollars [BILLION] to Acorn via the Porculus Bill.. this is like a Marxist takeover, do things early, often and swiftly, by the time the people wake up and smell the coffee they are completely owned by the state...

Liberals are horribly confused about nature too.. I see they are fighting global warming by encouraging tree planting by farmers but they are, once again, as in the Clinton years, disallowing road building to help firefighting in the National Forests... which in the f%^k is it liberals? Trees are good, trees are bad, what?? They blocked harvesting of trees so the loggers logged out the entire state of California while they still could, then the environuts made sure that the California forests burned.. they burned them all... meanwhile, well managed private forests in California, NEVER BURNED AT ALL, in fact they became a refuge for wild life... which is it Liberals, are we going to save Bambi's habitat or burn his mother alive?????

#16     Aug 19, 2009
  7. Obama won by 10 million votes and over 90 electoral votes,It takes more then acorn to win by those numbers

#17     Aug 19, 2009
  8. reg

reg

I see somebody's really getting incoherent and bent out of shape. Is this how libs react when they get pissed? LMAO!!!

#18     Aug 19, 2009
  9. When somebody is stalked as much as mercor stalks me I would say yes

#19     Aug 19, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah, indiaper, err, insider trading can't really put up much of an argument at all really, bunch of spitting and hissing and temper tantrum stuff seemingly... if people would not quote him lots of us could forget his sick ass...

#20     Aug 19, 2009