obama's handling of the economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Nov 20, 2009.

obama economic competence view

1. is obama handling the economy well

8 vote(s)
    8.5%
  2. is obama doing satisfactorily

12 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. is obama doing poorly

20 vote(s)
    21.3%
  4. is obama losing control

54 vote(s)
    57.4%
  1. 7-11-13-50.....81 votes......50 divide by 81 equals ~61.8%, a fibonacci ratio. Obama is a one-term President. :cool:

#41     Nov 22, 2009
  2. This should be the last black president. He has bought this country down to a new low. I hope they don't try a women unless it's Palin. She might not be from Harvard but she understands the common folks like me. I know Obama's mom is white but once you go black you can't come back to the white side.

#42     Nov 22, 2009
  3. Hu Jintao & co must have been laughing their asses off behind closed doors, black man coming and preaching in China. if there is one continent where a black man is powerless its without any doubt Asia.

#43     Nov 22, 2009
  4. Yes...palin the former beauty pageant model is one of the "common folk"...lmao...thanks for the laugh. :D

#44     Nov 22, 2009
  5. pspr

pspr

What he said. Only replace the f___k words with darn. :p

#45     Nov 22, 2009
  6. Stimulus

Stimulus

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlNrWLo4wEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlNrWLo4wEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#46     Nov 22, 2009
  7. Vista

Vista

:D :D

#47     Nov 23, 2009
  8. moron alert.

Hypocrisy seems to the hallmark of every failed late term republican abortion.

You don't want women to be in power, "unless they're like Palin"?

You mean a functional retard who doesn't know her ass from her mouth?

Your thinking is par for the course for the retard right.

Although Obama is a black Bush Jr, I think I'll vote for Obama again. You people are born to be the ultimate fade.

#48     Nov 23, 2009