Obama's grandmother may have confirmed his Kenyan birth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Oct 25, 2008.

1. The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator’s paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

The issue of Obama’s

birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his “Certification of Live Birth” from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

“This has been a real sham he’s pulled off for the last 20 months,” Berg told Savage. “I’ll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States.”

2. Yes, Obama is Kenyan. he will unlawfully become the next president of the United States, and you Sir, can go fuck yourself.

3. sg20

sg20

Why don't you put your head in side your ass to see how stink you are deep shit. You are like a homeless guy who runs around licking Obama's shoe hoping for crumbs, you sure will get some when he become president; his Kenyan African shit.

4. hughb

hughb

Don't hold your breath waiting for the realease of that tape from Obama's grandmother. If any tape is released, it will quickly be proven a hoax.

Obama's birth was announced in the new births section of the newspaper in the state he was born in, Hawaii. I'd love for you conspiracy wackos to come up with an explanation as to how is birth announcement was printed in a Hawaiin newspaper if he was really born in Kenya. You guys come up with some good ones, I'm sure I'll be underwhelmed this time too.

5. mxjones

mxjones

Yes, any day now. Obama has fooled all the people - the U.S. Government, Federal authorities, State authorities. But thanks to Savage and anonymous Internet posters he will be revealed!!!

I understand there is also a tape of Obama brutally beating Santa Claus and carving a pentagram into his chest. Heathen.

Hey - if you get time, can you post and tell us all if you have been stupid your entire life or if you became stupid after continuously listening to right-wing talk radio nuts? Thanks.

6. His cousin does that to him every day.

These hill billy retards, you never know their proclivities.

goats, sheep, pigs, men, chickens, boys, ..... anything goes with this retards.