Obama's Ethics Problem Not Going Away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lets see, you do not like him.

But you HAVE to defend him?

Sounds like the definition of hypocrite to me.

Unless of course you're from krypton, wear a cape and leotards, and are sworn to protect truth, justice, and the American way.

#21     Jun 19, 2009

2. Eventually he will be held accountable when the public tires of watching his worthless tail swat flies and so forth.

#22     Jun 19, 2009
  3. And the guy who didn't graduate made more money than them all.

#23     Jun 19, 2009
  4. I realize that you top 10 posters have this love hate relationship with each other. Feed off of each other. And yet I hope against hope at times that there might be some decent discussion. It all turns to name calling, right v left libtart neecon dittohead and then gets just grade school nonsense.

Now I read that olive garden might cancel an ad. How poignant. My guy is smarter than your guy.

European soccer matches have more dignity, and I'm sure more of a reason to hate the other side.

I remember having decent conversations with AAA, and actually agreeing with some of his solution based ideas.

Do we, as Americans, have to hate the other side because, pick one, rush, hannity, mathews, olberman, or some other tv guy looking for ratings says so?

Does anyone have any real discussion here anymore?

Is cash for clunkers a good thing? Who knows? Do we hate Obama so much, that we have to hate this? Heck, even the Arnold is giving away $10k to buy a house, where does he plan on getting that money?

Or more serious stuff. Is N. Korea sabre rattling again with this boat with possible nuclear material? I love the words nuclear material, media doesn't want to say weapons, and they don't even know if it's true. Are we fear mongering by reporting this?

Anyway, I miss the good old days of discussing different points of view with fellow Americans, left, right, middle. Just feeling nostalgic I guess.

I'm sure this will be ignored, not enough profanity or hate.

c

#24     Jun 19, 2009
  5. You can tell he is not that bright. Just the teleprompter alone is proof of that.

#25     Jun 19, 2009
  6. AT LEAST OBAMA IS SMART ENOUGH TO READ A TELEPROMPTER...

BUSH WAS TOO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO READ ONE!

[​IMG]

You guys continue to complain about Obama bowing down too!

[​IMG]

Are they holding hands?

#26     Jun 19, 2009
  7. Yes, I'm just quoting myself partially. Noticing the enlightened rhetoric since an hour ago. As I said, hoping against hope for anything intelligent.

Apefirmative token boy balack hussein obunghole

How nice.

c

#27     Jun 19, 2009
  8. Well, you have a point. Of course the post you referenced above was in reply to one from a fulltime obama poster who ridiculed the last president's intelligence. So it's kind of hard to point fingers.

I happen to believe that firing an IG on obviously spurious grounds right after he uncovered serious misconduct by one of your supporters is a substantive issue, not a gotcha personal attack. As noted, Obama even had something to do with the very legislation he is violating. He has been relentlessly preachy about his ethics and how everything he does is so morally superior, now this. It is bareknuckle, crooked chicago-style ganster politics at its worst. And the media is sublimely uninterested. After all, Michelle picked vegetables! She is an international super star!

#28     Jun 19, 2009
  9. We'll at least these pictures of Bush are real and not a cartoon.

Is this really worse than Bush?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bush kisses him and holds his hand...

#29     Jun 19, 2009
  10. You obviously have little understanding about Middle-Eastern and Eastern cultures.

You bow to your elders. It's a sign of respect. Get out of Kansas won't you?

Plus Bush accepted the same necklace:

[​IMG]

And here he is bowing to the pope:

[​IMG]

#30     Jun 19, 2009