Obama's Ethics Problem Not Going Away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Didn't Obama co-sponser a bill, (he didn't only campaign while in the Senate), that determined the protocol required to fired IG's, which he is currently skirting?

you can't make this shit up

it's up there with PETA's promoting capture/release of flys, the same PETA that, no doubt, supports unrestricted abortions.

#11     Jun 18, 2009
  2. Mvic

Mvic

What is missing in both parties is intellectual integrity. Yes AAA this absolutely stinks. Just because Obama supporters may be happy with what he is doing in one area is no reason not to expect more than this from a President. The same can be said about Republican's and their blind support for Bush until the very end. I expect that unfortunately it will be the same for Obama, blind support no matter how bad things like this stink, until he is a lame duck.

It was bad enough when Rush Limbaugh generated his ditto heads, now we have the Obama ditto heads on the left too. No one seems to be engaging in much critical thinking. Perhaps this is just the lot of a democratic nation that is as dumbed down as we unfortunately are.

#12     Jun 18, 2009
  3. It is hard to believe Obama sponsored anything. Heck he didn't even vote ye or ne most the time. He usually just voted 'present'. A 'present' vote just says 'hey I was sober enough to show up but I lack an opinion because I was wasted last night'.

I didn't think the President could vote 'present' but that whats he is doing with Iran and North Korea. Heck as we speak the North Koreans are torturing two US citizens but Obama doesn't care. Just don't 'torture' any of his Muslim brothers and he wont care at all.

#13     Jun 18, 2009

4. don't worry, "Obama is like God"

is that dumbed down enough for you?

#14     Jun 18, 2009
  5. According to the media, yes thats true.

#15     Jun 18, 2009
  6. I didn't start a thread every day or even every day bitching and moaning about Bush in the last three years like thre particular members here do regarding Obama - literally.

It just gets old.

There really should be a dedicated, consolidated thread for Obama whining, and there probably should have been one for Bush ranting back then, too, although, again, I wasn't one of the people starting a thread about Bush every day whining about something or another.

Actually jficquette or Lucrum or AAA start a thread about Obama every hour.

#16     Jun 18, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is no smarter or dumber then any other president.
    It is illogical to make any other assumption.

#17     Jun 19, 2009
  8. Absolutely. Assuming that a guy who graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law School might be a little smarter than, for example, the last president is... wait... you said illogical?

#18     Jun 19, 2009
  9. +1... it's true. It's the same guys who always bash Obama.

They criticize Obama's ethics... what about the Bush and his administration. Enron donated to Bush throughout his political career. Also, don't get me started with Cheney... the torture issue and then the Halliburton CEO relationship and war-mongering for defense complex profits..

What hypocrites. I don't even like Obama and I have to defend him from these clowns.

#19     Jun 19, 2009
  10. Mercor

Mercor

So to you the guy who graduated number one is the smartest , the guy who is #2 is second smartest, #3 is thrid smartest...thats a nice tidy world you live in.

#20     Jun 19, 2009