Obama's economic plan is an already failed one

Discussion in 'Economics' started by seriousNews, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Bad idea to start giving robots jobs...wont help america unless we become a semi-communist country,and we start price fixing at the same time. You cant just have robots doing everything and people doing nothing. Its not healthly.

And on top of that I dont want skynet launching nukes and destorying us all and then the people like me who hid during this disaster has to run from terminators now.

#11     Dec 15, 2008
  2. you didn't read carefully

they are already using industrial robots in car factories, the problem is we aren't advanced enough to automate the whole process

but it is possible to automate manufacturing, and that is what I was pointing to, that we can try and achieve the technology for creating highly advanced robots

electricity from nuclear energy plus advanced robotics means low production costs

you know, in the end you can't expect shit from me, I don't get paid x amount from tax money to solve your f_king problems, and never have I claimed that I am capable of solving it or that I will even try to

when he was a candidate he came out saying how he is going to fix everything, now he says you are all going to see even worse times before any possible recovery

and rest assured, you are never going to see good times again, they are the 'dumb and dumber', bush is dumb but obama is dumber

"I love kissing obama's butt"
    LOL LOL LOL

#12     Dec 15, 2008
  3. Once robots become fully aware, they will realize that there is no need for industry or humanity. They will simply build more robots to trade, and pour each other Starbucks.

#13     Dec 15, 2008

4. more like "seriously-stupid-bullshit".

One can smell these bush-voting turds over the "interenets".

And their sheer un-adulterated stupidity is another dead give away.

#14     Dec 15, 2008
  5. yeah ok and you know what your talking about.
    first i would like to say thank you for being professional in the way that your slandering someone.. it must be to much for you to actually make a relevant point so your gonna lead in name calling and offensive words. good job this can only lead to a great response youll probably have for me after you read this. higher taxes it not gonna kill us. its going to probably hurt you which is your main concern. but with what he raises in taxes its going to be recycled back into the economy .. back into the hand of people who will spend the money not the people that will leave it in their bank accounts cause they dont really need it to do anything. and your absolutely right using tax money to fund jobs to rebuild and update our national infrastructure is a terrible idea seeing as how we lag so far behind the rest of the world we might as well quit while were behind and focus on something that works for us like lowering interest rates and deregulation ... which oh yeah thats right led to this in the first place.

---
    um yeah by making robots do our work our economy is going to explode... great now weve replaced 400k people with 200k robots run/fixed and maintained by 70k people and 330k people sitting at home infront of the tv while you pay their bills with your tax money that they uped taxes to pay for and even if they didnt because oh man you cant stand to pay the 1% tax increase out of your paycheck the nation has to take the bill and increasing our debt. good plan.
    yeah because businesses dont scale back production at all now to keep prices up right. wild idea but windows os probably freezes up 1/4 times you turn it on.. and has glitches the people wrote the software dont know how to fix or why theyre there... so yeah im cool with that building me a car hopefully itll remember to screw in all the bolts into my frame this time.

---
    news alert people dont **** with america because america is the sh**. someone decided it would be idea to highjack our planes turns out for them that wasnt such a good idea. how big is our military? im just wondering what happened to japan when they thought it was a good idea to bomb pearl harbor bet they wont do that again. so good job you basically walked up to the biggest 6 foot 7 .. 275 pound wrestling/mixed martial artist in your town and called him a pussy good job.
    your right we know nothing about other cultures yet for some reason they come here every year looking for a place to live. they say he america is a melting pot its a place for everyone including me they understand everything and everyone. way to flush that down the toilet its people like you who think the country that defends protects and support you sucks so you go to other countries and talk sh**. when all theyre thinking is shut up gheeze way to bit the hand that feeds you.
    and with this comment i think i deserve the right to tell you ... your a moron.
    yeah great idea blow up where we get our resources from. genius why didnt we think of that before.

---
    you know we are doing better through this mess then 90% of other countries if not debatably all of them. i remember when they said they had discovered just able everything there was left to discover.. then silicon chips came out... holy hell guess they were wrong.
    well seeing as how nothing that youve said 1 makes any sense 2 is retard and 3 irrational ... im not sure many people including myself care what you think.
    and you would be able to go up to obama and tell him he and his economic advisors have no idea what they are doing because your degree in computer sciences gives you that right.

and hey you got something right ... 2009 and 2010 will be rough.

#15     Dec 15, 2008
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Jeez, you not getting any lately or something? You seem like an incensed little girly man that can't handle other opinions than yours... that's what liberal fascism does to people. I define fascism as a religion of state that wants the state to be involved in everything. I think GWB was pretty good, he did what he could, he could not get the teacher's unions to step aside and let kids be educated, there were lots of things he could not do.... i hated the prescription drug thingy and the spending but whatever... I guess the leftist fascists got their guy in office now, lets' see what government can do to improve the economy, LOL....

#16     Dec 15, 2008
  7. you are scared, because you already know how bad things are going to get

you are scared, because you already know how incompetent the obama administration is

you are scared, because you know the harder they try to fix it the deeper they are going to sink the country in it's own shit

you are full of fear, but your fear isn't going to save you

you are full of anger, because you are confused and frustrated

you don't know how to handle your fear, there is so much to fear you don't know what exactly to fear, you are scared and pissing your pants, you can't get rid of your fear, you will not be able to, it runs your life, it runs who you are, it is your own hands feeding you what you deserve

#17     Dec 16, 2008
  8. your a pretty odd guy.

#18     Dec 16, 2008
  9. aresky

aresky

#19     Jan 8, 2009
  10. aresky

aresky

Nobel Winner Stiglitz Says Obama Stimulus Plan Is ‘Not Enough’

By D. Liou-Brugeilles and Simon Kennedy

Jan. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz said President-elect Barack Obama’s stimulus plan to boost the U.S. economy is “not enough” because it contains tax cuts rather than being devoted to higher spending.

Obama is pressing Congress to act quickly on an economic stimulus plan of about $775 billion over two years to pull the U.S. out of a recession. It includes tax cuts that may be worth about $300 billion.

“Clearly more is going to be needed,” Stiglitz, a professor at Columbia University in New York, told reporters at a conference in Paris today. “With a lot of the money going to tax cuts, they won’t have the effect some would hope.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aqXmRW6fEO2s

http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.ht...//media2.bloomberg.com/cache/vBZsipZowDqo.asf

#20     Jan 8, 2009