Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Jan 26, 2013.

1. 99 cent, Since when did you start working for the KKK ?

#41     Jan 27, 2013

2. LOL !!!!

#42     Jan 27, 2013

3. We can add this post to piss poors stupidity list as his dumb ass thought the secret service protection was executive order when in fact it went through congress :) Clowns like piss poor shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a voting booth

#43     Jan 27, 2013
  4. So you thought Obama faking his assassination during the debate then continuing the debate with fake blood running through his suit was a possible scenario huh ? LOL !!! Again,you are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum

#44     Jan 27, 2013
  5. I wonder if you are ever going to realize that you play the dem vs republican game as well

#45     Jan 27, 2013
  6. He doesn't realize it though LOL !!!

#46     Jan 27, 2013
  7. You keep posting SPAM & I'm going to start posting some of the gems of your own ad nauseum.

#47     Jan 27, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I think he has gone berserk.

#48     Jan 27, 2013
  9. Hey why are they paying somebody else to do biden's job?

#49     Jan 27, 2013
  10. Disagree Nut

If one president inherits a balanced budget and turns it into a trillion dollar deficit and the next president inherits a trillion dollar deficit and 4 years later the deficit is around the same as he inherited it its an improvement

If one president starts 2 invade ,occupy and nation build wars and the next president doesn't its an improvement

If one president increases military spending by 400 billion a year and the next one doesn't its an improvement

If one presidents new policies causes trillions of dollars in debt and a trillion dollar deficit and the next presidents new polices only have a 1 time 800 billion dollar cost(Obamas stimulus which was only needed because of bushs economy) and Obamacare which will only costs 200 billion a year its an improvement

#50     Jan 27, 2013