Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Jan 26, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Then why did you?

Any day you don't tell lie after lie is a good day for us, but alas, today was not a good day. I see lies.

Jealous, angry, old, white men? I guess getting one or two of those adjectives right is a good day for a liar.

#31     Jan 27, 2013

2. These are what lies look like.

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

#32     Jan 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

It's funny that an expert liar can't tell a lie from an analysis. So, every time someone says the market might go up and it doesn't they lied in your world? I guess when you have been hurt as bad as you have and are so ignorant, you can make any statement into a lie in your feeble mind.

#33     Jan 27, 2013
  4. Don't try to walk it back now, piss poor!

#34     Jan 27, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Hey RCG, I appreciate you repeatedly re-posting my previous posts but it is probably annoying others you are admittedly trying to sway.

You should be talking about how you screwed up your journal with your lies and got it moved to 'Chit Chat.' Now that is something worth talking about.

Or how you were going to leave ET at the end of the year but keep showing up.

Or how you had flying lessons and were going to buy an airplane which you admitted later was all a lie.

Stuff like that.

Show were I've made any lies like that on ET. I haven't. I don't lie. You are the one here who tells lie after lie.

Maybe you should show others some respect and keep you discussion to the topic of this thread instead of trying to do something else. What ever that is. I don't see a point to your madness.

#35     Jan 27, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

How is public cost of this president's dog any different than the cost of previous presidents' dogs?

#36     Jan 27, 2013
  7. No different, just saying,

barry just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would pay 100k a year for a dog handler if it was his own money.

Perhaps this is just my unfair perception of barry as a upstanding righteous guy.

#37     Jan 27, 2013
  8. Mercor

Mercor

A good day for you must be when you lie.
    This is my first post here and I have never used the word jealous

#38     Jan 27, 2013
  9. Maybe it was nutmeg, hell, I dunno, you wingers are all the same to me.:D

#39     Jan 27, 2013
  10. You choose to believe things like that because of this.

#40     Jan 27, 2013