Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Jan 26, 2013.

1. That is what it boils down to for every winger here. Thanks for being honest.:)

#21     Jan 27, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You really need to remove your head from your ass and look around. The truth might suprise you.

#22     Jan 27, 2013
  3. Uh huh:D

Clinton won the election after the shutdown

Is that your version of "truth"?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#23     Jan 27, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a moron, I have looked at the data and drawn the obvious conclusions. You're just too fucking stupid to see what IS obvious.

#24     Jan 27, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

After lying about and blowing up your journal AND claiming you were leaving ET at the end of last year why are you still here?

#25     Jan 27, 2013
  6. I am here expressly to adjust the delusional thinking of AOWM like you.:)

#26     Jan 27, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well then not only are you a failure at trading but you're also colossal failure at your stated purpose here. You have "adjusted" NOBODY'S thinking.

#27     Jan 27, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

So, you want to make the incredble cost of the Obama presidency a referendum on me? I'm honored! That's a nice collection of my posts. I'm glad you are listening.

That Goes without saying more.

Sandy and a bunch of lies along with support from the liberal press derailed what should have been a blowout for Romney. Not to mention the promises Obama made to the parasite class to buy votes.

Looks like he got a reprieve for at least a couple more years.

Refer to comment above.

The Supreme Court is visiting ObamaCare again this spring. I don't think they are done deciding what to do with it.

I think most scholars think Roberts made an error in his decision. It was more about a left right split court than what should have been done about the law. Anyway, we'll see what comes up this spring.

It seems many were afraid of the office of the president and some were obviously given quid pro quo to rule as they did. It was a very sad state for truth in America.

As jem pointed out, the plaintiffs made a mistake by not accepting the judgement that was ready to be handed down and Obama would not have been on the ballot had they not made that grievous error.

Obviously God will allow the catastrophe that is Obama to continue to happen to America. Who am I to argue with God?

Yes, that was before the 1996 election but then that changed the way Clinton dealt with the Republicans and balanced the budget giving the Republicans more credibility leading to the Bush election.

Positive impacts of the government shutdown included the balanced-budget deal in 1997 and the first four consecutive balanced budgets since the 1920s. In addition, he has stated that the first re-election of a Republican majority since 1928 was due in part to the Republican party's hard line on the budget. The Republican Party had a net loss of eight seats in the House in the 1996 elections but retained a 228-207 seat majority. In the Senate, Republicans gained two seats.

See comment above how the plaintiffs screwed up the decision that was handed to them on a platter.

I think his polling late in October showed him he didn't need to pull any October surprise. After Sandy and the way Christie and press played him up (undeserving so) there wasn't a need.

And, most of those did come to pass. In fact, those are some remarkable insights. Some are yet to be realized.

And, indeed that is happening. This is the worst recovery since the depression. And, IT IS Obama's fault.

Sure seems to me that that is exactly what is happening.

Of course, Obama didn't need this tactic as he found himself handed a victory. And, the statments in this post are true.

The Israel attack didn't come thanks to Obama's overt pressure on Israel. The rest actually happened, numbnuts.

Just tossing out possible scenarios.

I guess you don't know what the word "possible" means. Those were tong in cheek anyway. Dumbass.

My statements pale in comparison to your made up trading journal that was moved to 'Chit Chat' for your obvious untruths. Unlike you, I make some calls about what I see may be coming but you, on the other hand, just outright lie on ET.

And, unlike you, I'm proud of my record of posts. I tell the truth as I see it. You just tell lie after lie, for what reason is a mystery to all.

#28     Jan 27, 2013
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Obama hasn't earned a damn thing in his life. Every thing he has was handed to him on a silver platter. Why would anything change in the future?

#29     Jan 27, 2013
  10. The fact that you tell the truth "as you see it" needs no further retort. Along with Mercor and his "I'm just jealous" post, it has been a good day.

Jealous angry old white men telling the truth as they see it. That about sums up P&R.:D

#30     Jan 27, 2013