Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Ak's reply is symptomatic. The pols have us in the sandbox fighting each other over the wrong things and defensless. If that's the best arguement, because someone else is worse. We are the problem.

#11     Jan 27, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lucrum also plays the dem vs. rep game, else why does he refuse to look at, for example, the economic data, and draw the obvious conclusions?

#12     Jan 27, 2013
  3. :D

The only economic data I look at is my paycheck {:>)

#13     Jan 27, 2013
  4. #14     Jan 27, 2013
  5. He has already consigned himself to hell, so what else can he be but angry?:cool:

#15     Jan 27, 2013
  6. jem

jem

I would think realizing you are not worthy would be a good first step for anyone who does not worship themselves.

#16     Jan 27, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Judge not, lest you be.....

#17     Jan 27, 2013
  8. I did not judge him, these are his words. Must I pull up the post?

#18     Jan 27, 2013
  9. Being not worthy is not anywhere near what Lucrum has said, and you know it jem, so why are you even in this discussion?

#19     Jan 27, 2013
  10. No I did not do a historical comparison. These are financially unprecedented times. Imo, every community organizer who has children deserve a dog, I'm just jealous that when my kids wanted a dog, I didn't think to get a dog walker. Dumb me, I thought my kids would walk the dog.

Barry and his extravagance reminds me of Ken Lay.

How ironic that Barry can write home to family in Keyna and gloat about not having to eat dog but get this "my dog has a butler".

#20     Jan 27, 2013