Obama's 'divisive' Campaign Will Be Based On Race, Ethnicity, Class And Gender

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 18, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Anything to avoid the facts....

This pretty much sums up where the democrats will be going on this campaign.

This is right in the lefties wheelhouse.

(couldnt embed the video click the link)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1567778628001/

2. Max E.

Max E.

For the record, the woman they featured at the start of the video i posted is named "Karen Finney" and she made such an outlandish attack on Romney that the Uber leftist Martin Bashir had to correct her, when she said that Romney wanted to go back to the days where women and blacks couldnt vote.....(sounds like something RCG would say)

Its funny cause the left is trying to make the claim that somehow the people on the right have become extreme, at the same time they are the ones pushing this divisive nonsense in order to get Obama re-elected.

Apparently in this day and age what qualifies as extreme, is the desire to cut the size of government, at a time when we are going bankrupt due to government overspending.......

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/111882" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Obama must rely on promoting racial division , fear and angst (through the media) so as to properly exploit the racism card.

It's his only real chance.

4. JamesL

JamesL

Ah...so that's what she looks like!

5. She's a cutie, and smart to boot!

6. Never accused Mittens of this. I actually said that most dems would not be all that pissed if Mittens won. Do a search.

I accused 377, and foolcrum of this, because they actually posted it.
    Again, do your due diligence.

Got no beef with you Max, you really believe the libertarian thing. The GOP has already turned that upside down. Where is your champion polling lately?

7. Too much minority rule eventually leads to tyranny...!

8. Brass

Brass

Referring to the one-percenters and their lobbyists, are you?

9. If she could refrain from talking I wouldn't kick her out of bed but:
    She kinda looks avg for tv to me.

10. Actually yeah...! I was...

Look at all dictatorships out there... They're pretty much all minorities in their respective country... Be it religious, ethnic... etc... In Syria, for example Bashar al-Assad is of Alawite background.... It's sort of funny that al-Assad has a brother called "Maher"... You know... Like "Bill Maher"....! :D

The 1 % are also a minority of oligarchs... In fact, most of them can be classified into two ethnicities that co-operate together.

#10     Apr 20, 2012