OBAMA'S DIVIDEND ASSAULT- How can this be defended

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Feb 21, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Well, that's a start. There may be hope for you yet. Although, I hope you won't mind if I reserve judgement on your statement until I see more and consistent comment from you with that regard.

#21     Feb 26, 2012
  2. Well, I am blessed, thank you. In all seriousness, if I can just see you and some others in this type of light, it will be appreciated too. Nice to have some, just a few, posts without all the name calling and silliness. Thank you for that!

c

#22     Feb 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL. I usually don't call people names unless they call me names first. But I have to admit that my hands do type the word "idiot" on occasion without my even realizing it. :D

As far as silliness - that is what we all come here for. How can this forum be anything else? It is Politics and Religion after all.

#23     Feb 26, 2012
  4. Visualize a hand shake, or high five on that one. Another point of agreement. I was 'warned' by a friend about this section of ET, but I like a challenge. And, I think, in my own little, half liberal half conservative mind, that this is a challenge and rather fun. Why else am I on here while watching 'adult swim' on TV. Actually, God, the Devil, and Bob. Pretty funny stuff, check it out. On the cartoon channel, yep, pretty sad. j/k

c

#24     Feb 26, 2012
  5. Aqua Teen Hunger Force---Number one in the hood, G!

#25     Feb 26, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

"The Donald" isn't always right. I just happen to agree with him on Obummer being the worst President in our history. He hates Rosie Odonnel too!:D

#26     Feb 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Who doesn't? :)

#27     Feb 26, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

Maybe Trump should run and have O'Donnel as his running mate.. it has a little bit of schmalziness to it; "they fought, they made up, they are working together to build a New America"

Whitey has the money and Obummer has to take some of it, more of it all the time actually, so he can spread it around and buy votes... What is not plainly clear about that? I like my truth plain. Like the word "gay", plainly that can mean sex addicted STD infected men that like to f$%k each other in their hairy stinking @ssholes... And clearly, considering how close elections tend to be, Democrats have to keep those folks on the Inner City Reservations voting for them and clearly Democrats never can explain how they are going to pay for all their programs, clearly they refuse to balance the budget and clearly they use the public monies to stay in power by spending it wherever it will get them the votes..

I really wish that Republicans would go after the Black Vote. Black people would be better off within a generation, Democrats wouldn't be able to get the dog catcher job and we would achieve integration. Clearly Democrats have to fan the flames of racism among Blacks and they do it every election time. They have Blacks herded onto inner city reservations and convinced that it's ok to hate White people. I've been on the receiving end of that more than once, it's a big joke having some deluded powerless irrational bottomfeeder taking out his [more often it's her] frustrations on me when I'm not particularly racist nor do I give a rat's ass about their problems, I've got my day to deal with they can deal with theirs...

Fools and their folly, better to encounter a bear with cubs than a fool in his folly..

#28     Feb 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Specifics?

#29     Feb 26, 2012
  10. One thing I haven't seen anywhere is who would run if Obama is unable to run.The Dems have all their eggheads in one basket - Obama.

Obama could decide to quit, call in sick, I get the impression he hasn't the fortitude for another 4 years.

Frankly I'm tired of his rallying for the poor.We're not running a gd mission here.At the most basic level even a preacher in a tent passes a collection basket to his flock. All Obama is preaching is free shit and shaking the collection basket if front of the moneyed, AND he is just using the money to build a campaign chest.

He's financing free stuff with debt and taking up cash collections for himself.He ain't no fool.He needs a billion dollars, yea right. That will be his legacy.Damn shame.

#30     Feb 26, 2012