Obama's dignity hits fresh lows....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 15, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I had no intention of hiding it. But actually I was thinking of the money the Koch brothers and their ilk are preparing to spend on Romney.

#11     Jun 15, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Think about this for a second, you have these big self made billionaires on either side donating money, or spending money trying to influence opinion, one side is busy trying to destroy the system that made them rich, the other side is busy trying to preserve the system that made them rich......

How can you possibly say the left wing donors are more noble, when they are pulling up the ladder behind them now that they have made it on to the ship?-

#12     Jun 15, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Trying to destroy the system... as in we're all gonna die!!!(?)

#13     Jun 15, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Feel free to point me to all the successful Commie systems that wouldnt entail our standard of living taking a drastic hit.....

#14     Jun 15, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Still more melodrama. Please, go enjoy your drunk!

#15     Jun 15, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, before I forget, "self-made billionaires"... the Koch brothers??

#16     Jun 15, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, I was wrong on that one, I admit it

now why dont you point me to all of these successful communist stories, to prove to me that the people who are pushing ithis idea are not in fact trying to destroy America..... All you have to do is show me 1 example, of a better standard of living, or even a standard of living where the lifestyle is HALF as good as America, and i will readily concede that communism works....

#17     Jun 15, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

There is no pure capitalism or pure communism to be found anywhere, and there never was such. All economies are mixed.

#18     Jun 15, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

To be fair re the Koch brothers, maybe dad was self-made. But consider that he made his money selling into a society with full employment and HUGE union membership. How is that possible? The answer: full employment. Hardly an outcome the democrats are trying to "destroy".

#19     Jun 15, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah except there is one glaringly obvious difference, America, which is the closest any country has ever been to pure capitalism, just so happens to have provided the most wealth of any country on planet earth.....

Where as the closer you get to communism, the more impovershed the people are who live under the system.....

#20     Jun 15, 2012