Obama's dignity hits fresh lows....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 15, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Speaking to his far left holly wood liberal buddies, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Anna Wintour, at a 40,000 dollar per plate dinner Obama says:

"I know people who are out-of-touch who would look at this crowd and say, “Boy, are these people out-of-touch.”

Obama is now on the same level as a stripper who is caught picking up 1 dollar bills off the floor at the end of her act, when the music has already been turned off and the lights are on......

2. pspr

pspr

Or a whore stealing your wallet on her way out the door.

3. Good News: Obama won't win a 2nd term.

Bad News: There won't be an America left after he is done with it.

4. Ricter

Ricter

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIEEEEE!!!11!!
    :( :( :( :( :( :(

5. Max E.

Max E.

Hopefully only 634 people die......

6. Ricter

Ricter

Might want to let that one go, according to grandluxe, "There won't be an America left".

7. Max E.

Max E.

Reporter Heckles Obama During Immigration Speech

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...houts_at_obama_during_immigration_speech.html

The time has come for Obama to simply embrace his role as the the court jester for America......

Last weekend I took My Niece to the fair, and they had a person who would let you throw an egg at him if you paid ten dollars, and the proceeds went to charity.... I couldnt bring myself to do it.....

However it got me to thinking, Obama could probably charge 10k an egg, and he would easily be able to find enough people willing to pay that to raise a couple billion dollars so he could buy his way back into the oval office......

8. He meant a liberal Amerika.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Do you think that would work?

10. Max E.

Max E.

Weak attempt to pin me down on citizens united and wisconsin...... Im half snapped already celebrating the best options expiration all year, and it is still blatantly obvious.... :D

Although if you wanna go that route, Obama did drastically outspend McCain in 2008.....when he won the presidency.....

The sad part is i honestly think MCain would have probably been worse.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gafALL-R1nI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Jun 15, 2012