Obama's Days In The Choom Gang

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

As a member of the Choom Gang, Barry Obama was known for starting a few pot-smoking trends. The first was called "TA," short for "total absorption." To place this in the physical and political context of another young man who would grow up to be president, TA was the antithesis of Bill Clinton's claim that as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford he smoked dope but never inhaled.

New Obama Pics
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-users-guide-to-smoking-pot-with-barack-obama

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around. "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated,"

Too bad Barry the Bozo doesn't feel the same way about my tax dollars.

3. I bet Obama says, "Dude" just as much as kids say, "like" when he's Chooming around in the White House.

4. pspr

pspr

Ohhhhh, you don't think the White House residence smells like pot now, do you? I'm sure he only snorts in the White House.

Someone should call it in to the D.C. police and let them raid the White House some Friday night. :D

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If Obama is so fond of marijuana then why is he having the DOJ raid and close medical marijuana dispensaries all over the country?

6. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, hilarious!!! :D

7. pspr

pspr

It's only the cheap stuff that is corrupting our youth that is bad. Only pure Hawaiian Gold is real marijuana in the eyes of the president. Drop by the White House and sample some. :D