Obama's Communist Advisor Spearheads Glenn Beck Boycott

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 3, 2009.

#21     Sep 3, 2009
  2. Glenn Beck is more like some sort or mascot not someone to actually take seriously. You've got to be pretty desperate to take
    that flake seriously. Soon redneck kids will be going out to trick or treat in Glenn Beck outfits. :cool:

#22     Sep 3, 2009
  3. He made a case that others have made that, considering the evidence, Obama is not the "post-racial" healer he was painted as by the media. In fact, his entire career, such as it is, has been characterized by extreme racial identity issues. That is so clear form his books that the media has virtually banned quotes from them. It is clear from his long association with black liberationist preacher Wright. It is clear from his career as a community organizer and far left activist. His wife is even worse.

It crystallized with his irresponsible comments after the Cambridge incident. Most normal people saw his pal, the esteemed Harvard professor Gates, as the offender. He turned an innocent misunderstanding into a national incident. Not Obama. His immediate reaction was to blame the white cop. Later, he was embarrassed to find that a black cop was on the scene and supported what happened and black officers in the department stood by the cop.

Obama was the one who played the race card. He tried to say this was part of a long history of police abuse of minorities. It wasn't. It was just a pomous jerk lipping off to the police.

Plenty of reasonable people were thinking exactly what Glenn Beck came out and said. Obama sees way too many ordinary incidents in racial terms. He is one of these time bomb black guys, seemingly normal but ready to explode at the first perceived hint of racism. That's not an attractive trait in a president, particularly one as full of himself as Obama.

Of course, the ultimate irony is the guy they send out to take out Beck is another crazed black racist who is quickly outed as a "former" communist and general whack job by Beck.

#23     Sep 4, 2009
  4. Obama is an assclown... who heard of him before about September of last year? He kept getting mentions on Drudge's site and I didn't know why... maybe Drudge thought he was unelectable but could push Hillary off the stage... it was McCain and Palin that were unelectable though..

Obama's appointments are frightening... former communists... well ya, they lost the cold war and support for their minions over here dried up so now they are "community organizers that just follow a book by a communist, Saul Alinsky, but not really communists but it's tremendously important that we have national healthcare because that is step one in a Marxist takeover... but we're not really communists... we just are taking step number one in a Marxist takeover..."

Obama can do his little song and dance all he wants, in fact he's off the stage now for a couple of weeks already.. afraid to come out and talk or what? People are using Alinsky tactics against him and it's working... hee hee.. what goes around comes around.. 2010 is going to be an overthrow of Marxism once again, then 2012.. I hope the FBI gets all over Acorn and ties them up in court...

#24     Sep 4, 2009

5. :D

Nothing is shocking with these guys. As long as the dingbats on the left fail to pass anything ... (With Full Control Even! so much for the glories of diversity.) ... this will remain good comedy.

Obama's been totally exposed.

#25     Sep 4, 2009
  6. Stop swallowing it. I'm not sure if you care but I do.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/fallen/

As a liberal, I admire your son's service.

#26     Sep 5, 2009