Obamas comments on Police arrest of his friend.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Do you want to know some of the dumb shit i have done to cops in my lifetime?? One time in university when a female cop broke up a house party i was trying to be a big shot and i walked up to her and asked her for her phone number, needless to say this landed me straight in the slammer for the night, and i damn near got tazed. Did the cops NEED to do this, NO. Did i deserve this treatment, YES. Did i ever whine about it??? NOT A CHANCE. This is far less than what he did. I hadnt even broken a law but i knew damn well i stepped way over the line and deserved what i got, i am probably one of the most anti-cop people on this site, (my dad is a defense lawyer, it was engrained in me from an early age.) however i know when i go way over the edge that i get what i deserve.

If you slander a cop expect to end up in jail, if you are respectful of a cop you will not end up in jail, it is really an easy formula to follow.

Every action has an equal and opposite RE-action.

#31     Jul 23, 2009
  2. What are the chances a white singer goes on national t.v. and says-

"Obama doesn't like white people"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY

(1:38 in).

---------------------------------

It would be career suicide for a white person. Meanwhile Kanye The Racist became a hero.

#32     Jul 23, 2009
  3. Then he ain't much of a diplomat.

Wouldn't you agree then that a better, diplomatic response would have been to say that while he didn't know all of the facts, he was sure that nothing would come of it, and that he was sure that the cop was just doing his job?

Or are you applying to become Obama's Monica Lewinsky?

Hope you have some good knee pads....

#33     Jul 23, 2009
  4. the dude went off the handle .... ended up in cuffs. End of story.

Been there, done that.

Furthermore, the guy has been trained and is training more blacks to perceive every perceived slight as racism.

There is no reason for whites to "hold the black man down", they do a fine job of that themselves.

gotta love this:

"...According to the police report, Crowley asked Gates to talk outside, to which he responded "Yeah, I'll speak with your mama outside." .."

#34     Jul 23, 2009
  5. Comparing this to the topic at hand is borderline, scratch that, flat
    out retarded. Never go full retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEdO-UG4ZU

#35     Jul 23, 2009
  6. the only racist in this story is Gates.

White Cop == Racist, so he concludes, or should I say, stereotypes.

#36     Jul 23, 2009
  7. Where you just about to call me a honkey?

Maybe you're racist?

#37     Jul 23, 2009
  8. TGregg

TGregg

The stupidity part is stupid. Here's the money quote:

http://wbztv.com/local/obama.comment.cambridge.2.1097782.html

You break into your own house and the cops show up asking to see your ID, and you are right to be pissed off? I wouldn't be. Once I got over my surprise at the police responding quickly, I'd be delighted. But The One would be "pretty angry". Not only that, but he openly admits it. There's nothing wrong with being mad at cops trying to stop crime, according to our Marxist in Chief.

If somebody broke into my house and the cops showed up, I'd hope they would demand some identification no matter what color the people were, no matter if it was me or family or some guests. But I guess asking a black man for ID is racist and The One will put a stop to it. Great. :p

#38     Jul 23, 2009
  9. I think there is academic research which points out when an African American is elected to office, the police dept takes a hit.

Dinkins in NYC and Coleman Young in Detroit were two examples.

I expected a bit more of Obama.

"But I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry," Obama said.

I suppose "us" is black and everyone not black is "them".

#39     Jul 23, 2009
  10. Dude, im whiter than toothpaste.... I listen to allen Jackson in my 1972 pickup while trying to figure out why my wife and dog left me...Don't play that card. I got honkey down to a Tee.:D :D :D :D :DJ/K

#40     Jul 23, 2009