Obamas comments on Police arrest of his friend.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Jul 23, 2009.

1. This President's approval rating hit it's ATL today on Gallop. (53) He's now in the mid 40's among independant voters. Quite a break coming out of the honeymoon.

#161     Jul 29, 2009
  2. sucks to be an American period with this idiot in charge.:D

#162     Jul 29, 2009
  3. Shagi

Shagi

YAWN:eek:

Klannish Babies crying here

Next time please tell the world and scream racism please when BO wipes his ass with a white tissue:D

#163     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Force your way into your own car.

I'm in my own car, why do I have to show ID to a cop?

#164     Jul 29, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's the color of the shit on the tissue?
    Most of mine is the color of his skin.
    Still laughing?

Owners presumably have keys and don't need to force an entry. If someone notices you breaking into a car, house or whatever whats wrong with proving your not a thief? Hows the cop supposed to know?

#165     Jul 29, 2009
  6. Shagi

Shagi

You didn't get the message. I shall elucidate then.

A lot of folks both black and white need attitude adjustment and not read everything that happens in life as a black/white issue.

Just read the threads in this forum - 99% is about racism or a thread is turned into a racist issue.

#166     Jul 29, 2009
  7. wildchild

wildchild

It is amazing almost 11 years after this thread started we now know what Obama had in store for America.

#167     Jun 14, 2020
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Defict cut in half,great economy,great stock market,millions more with health care,hundreds of thousands of troops from Iraq,Bin Laden dead,a ranking of 10-12 best president by historians etc.

When I voted for him I just wanted The Bush nightmare to end I had no idea he would be that good

#168     Jun 14, 2020
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Tony Stark = Smoked Turkey

#169     Jun 15, 2020
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hope you are doing well this beautiful morning WC

#170     Jun 15, 2020