Obamas comments on Police arrest of his friend.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Rule NR 65454

The President NEVER, EVER, EVER refers to Police in derogatory manners. NEVER.

2. He's digging that hole real deep.

3. 1.Giving his opinion that the police made a stupid mistake isnt derogatory imo

2.I goggled Rule NR 65454,couldn't find anything.Can you post a source to this rule

4. Imo Obama should not have commented on the situation and just said he wont comment until he has all the facts

I do respect that the officer is taking the high road

""I support the president of the United States 110 percent. I think he was way off base wading into a local issue without knowing all the facts as he himself stated before he made that comment," Crowley told WBZ-AM. "I guess a friend of mine would support my position, too."

5. fhl

fhl

This is what happens when you have 'empathy'.

F*** the law.

Ms Sotamayor would probably have the officer sent to a re-education camp.

6. 1.- I was under the understanding that calling someone 'stupid' was derogatory. Especially if this someone is part of your armed forces and most incredible if your comment is made without knowing what really happened, as Obama stated himself.

2.- The source is a secret.

I think stupid is stupid....in this case.

7. When Obama was elected, I told a friend that Obama would do more harm for race relations than he would to solve them.

This was a huge tell as to where his mind is at.

Saying you don't have the facts and then following up that statement by saying the cops acted stupidly, and on prime time national TV!

Wow.

8. Dumb move by Barry.

9. Obama owes officer James Crowley an apology.

This may be the first time in history an acting president has disgraced a honest, hard working police officer.

Looks like one term for barry.

[​IMG]

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#10     Jul 23, 2009