Obama's College Skeletons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

By Wayne Root

I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars. And I smell something rotten in Denmark. Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it “gut instinct” but my gut is almost always right. Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia- and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency. Gut instinct is how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.

[Snip]

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?

I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama’s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

2. wildchild

wildchild

Who knows for sure? Maybe he just doesn't want to release them because he wants critics hitting him with anything but his dismal economic record.

The one thing that does give credence to what this guy is saying, is the whole thing with Obama's literary agent putting in the profile that Obama was born in Kenya. Everything about the birth certificate and the college records won't ever go anywhere. With the profile, we have a profile of Obama, released by Obama's people that states something that Obama clearly denies. How does that happen?

3. Hopefully Mitt goes for it.Might as well go full on birther while he's at it

BTW,I heard Obama never even went to Columbia(that might explain why nobody knows him).I heard he was actually high level CIA with Zib Brzezinski being his handler and Columbia was a front.Mitt should investigate that angle as well.He better hurry up as there are only 3 months left

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That fits the facts very well.

Obama used his foreign affiliation wherever and whenever it was advantageous to use it and dumped it when it no longer represented an advantage.

We all know that most politicians are dishonest to one degree or another but Barrack Obama is on a level of his own. I've just never seen and entire career made up of lies like this.

Its the Big Lie theory put into practice and it worked.

5. Mav88

Mav88

It's almost beyond question this guy is an affirmative action empty suit, he admits the affirmative action part and he has no accomplishements of his own.

Democrats hold him up as some scholarly icon yet we can't see his record, very curious.

6. His book "Dreams of my Father" was likely ghost written by Bill Ayers.

7. pspr

pspr

And the media and voters fall for this sharade. It's unbelievable. I never thought Americans could stoop to this level and support politicians with fantasied histories bent on the destruction of the country.

8. The thing that I find especially curious is that Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review, which is the single most prestigious thing a law student in this country can do. The Review President has his pick of top judicial clerkships, including on the Supreme Court, for the asking. He can have any big bucks law firm job in the country. You could send Larry the Cable Guy in to an interview with the top law firm in NYC, and if he was President of the HLR, they wold be begging him to take the job.

Obama apparently didn't even apply for any of this, opting to take a part time job as a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School. Again, as an AA candidate, he could probably have landed a teaching job at just about any university. But anyone else with Obama's resume would have been expected to start cranking out thought-provoking law review articles and sooner or later, a couple of books reflecting serious scholarship.

Obama did neither. He has apparently never authored any work of legal scholarship, even as Review President.

His supporters in the legal profession point to all this as an example of his saintliness. He eshewed the big bucks to help the poor working for the thuggish activist group ACORN. To others, it look suspiciously like either terminal laziness or a recognition that his accomplishments were based on favoritism and wouldn't stand up to critical scrutiny.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said.

10. pspr

pspr

I think I recall that Obama did have a job as a lawyer after Harvard and before Acorn. I don't recall the name of the firm but one of his collegs said he was a mediocre lawyer and never handled anything important.

That's probably why he immediately headed for the advocacy and government positions.

#10     Aug 7, 2012