Obama's citizenship case reaches Superior Court of California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Roman Candle, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Univ. of Ark. BSBA No advanced degree.

retired retail store owner.

I worked for about 4 years after I sold out and got tired of
    working for the man after being self-employed for 21 years.

so I grind out a living trading.

#61     Jul 16, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Hey roach(idiot) let's play the game. Here in your own words:
    What is it about challenging someone to a $2,000 bet that you don't seem to understand, or do you always look so mentally challenged and handicapped?

I made the challenge against his claim that I have an alias.
    Thus far, he has not accepted the bet nor has he agreed to put up $2,000 with a moderator in an escrow arrangement.

$2,000 for my time and expense to fly to moderator's location to present a passport. I am not flying to Bay area since I learned long time ago to stay away from deranged people. You must be deranged if you think I am gonna post any portion of my passport on Internet.

#62     Jul 16, 2009
  3. Then you have conveniently wimped out once again, Czech boy. But then again, no one here is really surprised.

All talk.
    Blah, blah, blah, blah...
    Pussy.

#63     Jul 16, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

You can't be serious. You just can't.

What is it about challenging someone to a $2,000 bet that you don't seem to understand, or do you always look so mentally challenged and handicapped?

I made the challenge against his claim that I have an alias.
    Thus far, he has not accepted the bet nor has he agreed to put up $2,000 with a moderator in an escrow arrangement.

You can't swallow your own shit(sorry I meant words). That's what everybody is seeing.

OK psycho my $3,000 against your $2,000.
    I repeat my $3,000 against your $2,000.

You are crazy delusional idiot pal

#64     Jul 16, 2009
  5. fhl

fhl

The only thing I saw when you posted that business card, (which doesn't prove a thing) is that people were flabbergasted that you were that insecure.

Did you forget the comments after you posted? (shaking head and laughing)

#65     Jul 16, 2009