Obama's citizenship case reaches Superior Court of California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Roman Candle, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Incredible, isn't it? Do you think the members of the political Far Right at ET are that stupid and gullible, or do they just believe everyone else is? Sometimes it's hard to tell.

#11     Jul 15, 2009
  2. I have been saying there is dissention within the military over this guy. Looks like trouble coming to me. Resignation prospects
    still on the table. There is just too much controversy over him and
    it will not go away.

#12     Jul 15, 2009
  3. Well, de facto this is evidence that they're that stupid and gullible.

#13     Jul 15, 2009
  4. Sometimes, during my darker moments, I wonder if perhaps it's all just a ruse. That these ET Far Rightsters are peerlessly clever in weaving a web of deceit on the principle that the end justifies the means. And then, in my moments of clarity, I think to myself, Nah, they're idiots -- they're chewing and swallowing their own bullshit. And so, their shit eating grin is not one of subterfuge, but rather one of vacancy.

#14     Jul 15, 2009
  5. Intolerant, gullible, paranoid, ignorant of anything outside of their little bubble of propaganda, innumerate.
    Eh, someone has to fund the markets.

#15     Jul 15, 2009
  6. Right? Left? Conservative? Libtard?

Seem to me anyone who defends either with passion is a self-serving, non-thinking, head in the sand idiot.

Don't the concepts of "right", and "truth", and "fair", mean anything any more?

#16     Jul 15, 2009
  7. "Truth," Scatty? How many of your cut-and-paste threads were eviscerated by Snopes?

#17     Jul 15, 2009
  8. America needs several hundred or even thousands of military officers to do the same... to make a stink big enough that it must be dealt with publicly... otherwise, just be swept under the rug like all else.

#18     Jul 15, 2009
  9. The market doesn't care.

Up nearly 6% on the week so far and +240 with an hour left in the session today.

#19     Jul 15, 2009
  10. #20     Jul 15, 2009