Obama's Character

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Dec 3, 2008.

1. The answer is right in front of you!

Obama promised to change something that is impossible to change.

Your such a wacko for believing everything Obama says because you still believe he has the ability to change things in the present economy.

What was the main thing he told voters he could change? The economy.

If all of a sudden George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Regan came back to life even they could not dig this country out of the economic mess were in.

This thread isn't an attack on Obama's intellect, it's an attack on his character for telling people he can bring change to the economy when it simply is not possible.

Unfortunately it is also impossible to convince brainwashed hyped up no question followers like yourself because YOU ACTUALLY STILL BELIEVE OBAMA. The yes we can still hasn't worn off.

One question.

Do you think Obama can bring immediate positive change to the economy?

If you do than you are no different from a naive college student who thinks politicians are our guardian angels.

If you actually tap into the part of your brain called objective reasoning than you will understand that Obama said all this to get elected.

#21     Dec 4, 2008
  2. ak15

ak15

Trolls like you don't have a life and waste all their time and energy in pathetic fashion trollling message boards. You know everything there is to know and can never be wrong.

#22     Dec 4, 2008

3. The only reason you call me a troll is because even being slightly skeptical about Obama raises your emotional levels ten fold. Your emotional levels are raised ten fold and thus it shows your absolute emotional immaturity. Trolls roll around on forums trying to elict emotion out of people. I am not trying to elict emotion out of you, I am merely questioning Obama.

One question.

Do you think Obama can bring immediate positive change to the economy?

If you do than you are no different from a naive college student who thinks politicians are our guardian angels.

If you actually tap into the part of your brain called objective reasoning than you will understand that Obama said all this to get elected.

I just asked you a little tiny question.

Why you can't answer the question and prove me wrong?

Instead of answering the question all you do is make personal insults because you can't answer the question.

That’s all you low life zero logic people do.

Go back in the history of my arguments.

ZZZZzzzz, Moe, Oktiri, Thunderdog, Iceman, Jonbig, Omega, insider trading and you.

After endless insults with no solutions and answers what gets accomplished? You must be on this forum to mentally accomplish something. So far the only thing you have accomplished along with the others is defending Obama by insulting the people who question him.

What does a four year old say when somebody hurts his feelings? He says he hates the other kid and may insult and even physically hurt the kid back.

You and the rest of the liberals act like four year old's when somebody questions Obama. Your feelings are literally hurt and instead of engaging the topic with maturity you have a temper tantrum and insult the person who is bringing up the questions.

All of you liberals have a manipulated thought process that does not correlate with reality. Bailout's of broken companies are bad investments. There is no real solution to global warming. Obama promised change that not even great men could deliver.

I am not trolling around this website. I am merely trying to convince you idiots that things are not what they seem.

#23     Dec 4, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

You asked me a question " Do you think Obama can bring immediate positive change to the economy?" Then you state that "If you do than (very funny) you are no different from a naive college student who thinks politicians are our guardian angels. What's your point? You ask a question, and then answer it yourself.
    As far as "If you actually tap into the part of your brain called objective reasoning than (again hilarious) you will understand that Obama said all this to get elected,", I don't agree. But then, note not than, I don't believe you are capable of any type of reasoning let alone "objective reasoning".
    Obama may not be able to "bring immediate positve change to the economy" beacuse of eight years of mayhem by your buddy Bush. However, only imbeciles like you expect him to bring about "immediate positve change." The rest of the country is willing to give him time and the opportunity to bring about eventual positive change to the nation. Nobody in his/her right mind expects him to bring about "immediate positive change to the economy" given the current set of economic circumstances that the country is embroiled in.
    Now, unlike you, I've got a life to live and enjoy.

#24     Dec 4, 2008
  5. ak15, I think we need to come to terms with the growing evidence that we have been unkind to a "special needs" high schooler. NeoRio1 and his legion of classmates here at ET are unable to process the simple fact that Obama never promised immediate and painless change. That Obama had made numerous speeches to the contrary, pointing out it would take time and hard work, is entirely lost on them, much like arithmetic eludes NeoRio1.

#25     Dec 5, 2008
  6. Change from the Bush years is what America is looking for. A smart transition team, a collaborative effort if you will, is something we can be hopeful for.

This phony soccer team, locker room partisian loyalty is just so un American in my mind. My parents and grand parents never hated those with different ideologies or political preferences. This last decade or so of hate mongering is just sad.

c

#26     Dec 5, 2008