Obama's Character

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Dec 3, 2008.

1. That you have the cognitive capacity of a chimp? Whatever chemical imbalance you may think I have, it is unmatched by your apparent inability to perform rudimentary high school math and, presumably, other basic mental gymnastics. In sum, it provides some context to your political observations. Thank you for that context.

#11     Dec 4, 2008
  2. Dear Thunderdog,

So basically the compounding formula is P (1+r/n)exponent yn.

The only way to find a stated amount of percent a person needs to make in order to get their future value goal is to theoretically suggest that this person compounds their own money a certain amount of times per year.

If you can not only decide what amount of times a person compounds their money in one year through out hundreds of trades per year but also calculate exponents in your head than you are truly a mathematical genius.

However if you cannot than you are again merely bringing up personal insults about an author instead of addressing the subject at hand.

Why can you not address the subject?

Hello?

Anybody there?

No one cares about my inability to calculate exponents in my head buddy.

No one cares because hardly anyone can do it.

Again if I was the dumbass you describe than you could certainly strike my argument and subject down with one swift blow.

Obama could certainly strike down any protestors of his birth certificate by allowing them to see the original one.

Obama won't let them see the original one because he knows he will lose the case.

You won't let me or any other conservative see your original thoughts because you know if you actually try and fight the actual subject you will lose.

For everyone else here is an example of a liberal trying to win an argument.

Liberal- Hmmm what can i do to make this conservative look retarded? Oh i know!! I have been calling all of them racist and ignorant for a couple months now, i should change it up! OMG i def just saw this guy make a mathematical error like 2 months ago that has nothing to do with politics whatsoever. YES i reign supreme. I will strike him down with furious insults of his mathematical skills and with these tremendous insults i will divert the entire forum population from the actual subject at hand that I of course cannot answer with any degree of accuracy. Also by insulting his mathematical error I will entirely convince everyone that he actually is racist and ignorant! Genius!

#12     Dec 4, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

Careful now. You might have ended up making Neo actually believe that you are thanking him for his "political observations." It might be a bit much to expect him to know the difference between "political observations" and the premise (context) upon which they are based.

#13     Dec 4, 2008
  4. Good parry, Harry. But enough of the fancy footwork. Just explain to me how an 850% return on $2,500 will amount to $1 Million in 118 days. That was your number. Show me how you arrived at it:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2204465#post2204465

#14     Dec 4, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

Just the point I was making the other day.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2204559#post2204559

#15     Dec 4, 2008
  6. Yes. We now know he is fairly clueless when it comes to elementary arithmetic and simple grammar. Such ineptitude is the hallmark of a great thinker. I suppose that's what makes him the astute political observer that he is, and why he relates so well to GWB.

#16     Dec 4, 2008
  7. I also can't draw with my feet or play the piano.

Those two things on top of top of not being able to calculate exponents in my head and using the word then instead of than quite to often entirely disqualifies me from any type of logical reasoning whatsoever.

That is your argument for the thread? You are so elite that you can't address the thread? You think you are so elite yet you can't address the thread? How can you be so elite and not address the thread?

Ok. Just for one moment clear your mind, close your eyes and imagine a white screen in front of you. Take a deep breath. Now ask yourself, is insulting the author of this thread truly persuading people? Wouldn't it make sense after insulting the author to also insult the subject of the thread? Maybe actually hmmmmmmm address it?

This is like someone stating their case against Unions and the other person saying that person sucks at math.

This is like someone pointing out a leader who promises to change things when things can't be changed. Another person comes along and is so much in love with the leader that instead of coming up with objective things to say in defense of the leader they insult the person coming up with questions.

Knowledge comes when you know you don't know.

Conflicts are important and natural in order to find the truth.

#17     Dec 4, 2008
  8. Though you manage to do your thinking with them since you're clearly not using your head:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2202970#post2202970

Or do most of your opinions perhaps come from somewhere between your head and your feet?

You have already presented your insinuations about Obama in this forum ad nauseam. How much more must we take? What new ground have you covered? How much more repetition is required? When will you STFU and do your arithmetic homework?

#18     Dec 4, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

Never expected you to.

Your comprehension of the subject matter has to be seriously questioned if you can't make the simple distinctiion between 'then' and 'than'. You made an unequivocal statement about your figures. The least you can do is ensure the accuracy of your calculations before flaunting them for public scrutiny.

Why twice? Once is adequate. How are you connecting the dots between being elite and addressing the thread? That's a non sequitur.

We'll leave the insulting of the subject of the thread to you, since only you and a small minority of others, seem to come to strange conclusions about Obama, that the rest of America for the most part doesn't share. As for you, I don't believe insulting you would make a difference.

The man hasn't even been sworn into office yet and you've already concluded that all he makes is promises and is incapable of changing things. Conversely, you've spent hours and days raising outrageous claims about his birth certificate where none exist. The only thing to be questioned is your sanity.

Knowledge does not come to rigid and closed minds. Conflicts are not necessarily natural to find the truth.

#19     Dec 4, 2008
  10. So what did I say months ago? The guy will fulfill the 4th term of Roosevelt and the second term of Jimmy Carter. Carter claimed he was a Christian and he proceeded to lie at every whistle stop on the campaign, promising everything to everybody all the way, then he produced the weakest results of an American President in modern history, afraid of Iran, afraid of China, etc....... Roosevelt's policies aggravated the economic problems... and for heaven's sake don't forget that Clinton handed us the subprime thingy....

Obama is faced with the fact that his party needs every black vote they can get so when he talks about the "poor", and "education" and every other social welfare thingy it will really be about black voters.. when he talks about the environment it will really be about attorneys that call themselves environmentalists lining their pockets at taxpayers expense [they petition the courts for payment after they screw with your local economy and your private property, and they donate to Obama's party].. there won't be any change worth noting other than that the military budget will be drastically reduced...

#20     Dec 4, 2008