Obama's changing the laws, you are now guilty until you prove yourself innocent!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 4, 2009.

1. I was reading this about Obama closing tax loopholes

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090504/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_taxes

and i see this very interesting statement by him.

"If financial institutions won't cooperate with us, we will assume that they are sheltering money in tax havens and act accordingly," Obama said.

This violates the illegal search and siezure amendment. Imagine if the police come to your home randomly one day and say, "We would like you search your house for anything illegal, if you dont let us, we will assume you are hiding something and act accordingly."

You wanted change...this is what you are getting.

2. Tom B

Tom B

Big Brother is here.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dumbo is just getting started.

4. Obamanites take note: They will eventually use this against you too. If you guys want to lose your freedoms, just follow him off the cliff.

5. ."..you are now guilty until you prove yourself innocent!"

No shit Sherlock. That's the way it's always been in Tax Court.

I swear ...everyone in this forum has got to be 23 years old and/or have no life experience.

6. It's the Cool Ranch Dorito WoW crowd...

7. :D

8. Read Irwin Schiff's (yes Peter Schiff's father) book. "The Federal Mafia." If you can still find it.

9. Great book....

10. Doc could just as easily be talking about you. No doubt you have a fairly high I.Q.-and you're good natured too- but many of your observations or lack of display a pronounced lack of experience.

#10     May 4, 2009