Obama's bro denied visa due to sexual assault

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 11, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Sorry guy, but this is just idiocy.

Because someone derides Bush, they *must* love Obama. Or hate Obama = love Bush.

A little shortsighted, perhaps?

#11     Apr 12, 2009
  2. If your intention of deriding Bush was not to defend Obama then what was it?

#12     Apr 12, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bush is also the cause of the obesity problem in America, AIDs in Africa the fire that's going in the Texas and Oklahoma and the god damn snow storm we had here last week too!

Brandon
    PS. Most American International Corps did business with the Nazi's in the time frame that Bush grandfather did, especially the International Banks.

JFK lied about the Gulf of Tonkin indicent in order to be able to ramp up the Vietnam War, and we now know that the Damino effect wasnt as strong as we thought it would have been. So, using your logic JFK is the murder of 58,159 American's, about 4800 S. Korean Soldiers, 500 Australian's, a few thousand Thai's, and about 3.8million Vietnamese.

#13     Apr 12, 2009
  4. Don't forget about the 2 million Cambodians.

It's an issue with Obamas brother because the left makes it an issue. Now it's just getting thrown back in their face and they don't like it.

Look at z10's white trash post about Palins' daughter's boyfriend.

He's typical of the left.

#14     Apr 12, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I know what it is, but it's just as distasteful when they do it.

When we say well look at what they did to Sara Palin, we are doing the same thing as Obama and company when they try to use the tired excuse that since Bush did it or worse it excuses them and allows it.

#15     Apr 12, 2009
  6. z10, nothing to add?

You seemed very interested in the type of news when it related to Palins' daughters idiot boyfriend.

Now the presidents brother is being accused as a child molestor rapist and you are strangely silent. I suspect the MSM won't pick up the story either.

How's that shit on your face smell?

#16     Apr 12, 2009
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Thats pathetic, guy.

We live in a three dimensional world and you buttnuts are stuck in a one dimensional paradigm.

Good for you.

#17     Apr 12, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

So GW had nothing to do with the Iraq War??

You're an idiot, holmes. Congrats.

As far as the Nazi connection...other American and International Corps dealt to the Nazis before and DURING WW2.

I guess in your world, treason (or mass murder) is okay, so long as everyone else is doing it!! :D

Got any more red herrings??

#18     Apr 12, 2009
  9. The resident troll is not equipped to respond coherently when its hypocrisy is revealed.

#19     Apr 13, 2009
  10. I think a lot of people are on ignore with other now lol.

#20     Apr 13, 2009