Obamas B.C. is real...but forged.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 27, 2011.

1. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

thats the link to the long form...What I noticed about this was something that 99% of people would not noticed in this day and age of computers. Look at the letters of Obamas name and then compare it with the rest of the birth certificate. In his name they used all caps, but look at the letter H in hussein and then look at the letter H in Honolulu and Hawaii. Notice something strange? The right leg of the H is longer in his name than it is in Honolulu and Hawaii. The O in Obama is also thicker than the O in Oahu. There B.C.s were written on a typewriter. Typewriters keys do not change. If there is a crack in 1 letter, it will be in every letter typed. The O in Oahu isnt level and in Obama it is...if the O key was set to type higher than the rest of the keys,then all the capital "O"s will print higher.

99% of people are not familiar with those old underwood typewriters so they would not notice this and even if you were familiar with them, its not something that would stick out in someones mind to check to exam if the letters match. I believe this is a partially real B.C., but I am cautious about the rest of it.