Obama's Audacity Is Surprising

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pspr, Apr 16, 2012.

  1. pspr


    (CNSNews.com) - Just two days after President Barack Obama gave a sharply edged response to news anchor Larry Conners of KMOV in St. Louis after Conners had asked the president about Americans who “get frustrated and even angered when they see the first family jetting around [to] different vacations and so forth,” Obama told a panel at the Summit of the Americas in Cartagena, Colombia that part of his job there was to scout out locations for a future vacation with First Lady Michelle Obama.

    Obama was speaking on a panel with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff when he made the remarks. The panel was moderated by Chris Matthews of MSNBC.

    “I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena,” said Obama. “We're having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we'll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.”

  2. Lucrum


    And the ignorant sheeple chanted :"Hope and Change...Hope and Change..."
  3. lol luke. . . . how many times are you going to chant that little manthra of yours ?

    Obama can have ''Supreme Audacity'' because he is the Supreme Leader.
    Your Messiah, whether you like it or not.:D.
    and needless to say, you would be in denial of that fact.
  4. Nobody should be surprised.

    Since day-1 of his administration, he'd been acting like, "I AM YOUR PRESIDENT.. I AM YOUR GOD.. I CAN DO ANY F'N THING I WANT".

    51% of us are still chanting, "Hope and Change", while the other 49% are wondering, "how can we rid ourselves of this asshole before he destroys the country?"

    :mad: :mad:
  5. Brass


    You must hear that a lot wherever you go.
  6. Tsing Tao

    Tsing Tao

    I love how they liken Bush's trips back to his ranch to Obama's worldly escapades. Like that's an equal comparison on any planet.
  7. I want to know where is the hope and change so far.

    Everyone i Know has gotten poorer.
  8. pspr


    Obama "hoped" that he would be elected so he could give your "change" to his friends. Looks like it is working. :D
  9. Has any First Lady travelled more than this Michele and spent more? It is tricky for the republicans to attack this, but I know it really irritates a lot of people.
  10. Wallet


    No it's just a sign of how, out of tune, government has become with the trust of the people. By "Trust" I'm referring to the legal sense here of our elected officials taking care of the "property" this country, it's laws, protection, well being..... that have been placed in their care to manage.

    Instead we see them, just like their constituency, operating under the sense of "entitlement", like somehow since they have been elected it morphs them into someone special? We are seeing this in all aspects of Government, the GSA scandal is another.

    Ron Paul is correct when he says that the majority of Politicians do not take their oaths seriously. It's time to hold accountable those who squander public funds, the House and Senate can start with their own housecleaning...... it's also time for term limits on all offices, which would go along ways in combating this type of entitled mentality.
    #10     Apr 16, 2012