Obama's approval ratings plummets, more than half now believe he is dishonest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Could you possibly mass email it to the "47%", on their Obama phones of course.

#41     Jun 18, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Fair enough. Why have they stopped or curtailed so much? Aren't these issues HUGE? Are there to many to keep track of? I think they could bring this admin down over this shit if they wanted to. With these types of scandals, they should. Luke warm reporting at best, and perhaps fear of Holder as he has sent the message.

#42     Jun 18, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

In the eyes of the msm, these scandals have all but blown over. Sadly, nothing will come of this massive mess. :mad:

#43     Jun 18, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I read somewhere that Congress no longer has the ability to appoint a special prosecutor. The law allowing that from Congress expired and there is no way the Dems or Obama would let it be renewed.

So, the only way to appoint a special prosecutor is for Eric Holder to appoint one. Not much chance of that from a corrupt AG.

So, all Congress has are hearings.

Obama knows they can't find out the truth with just hearings if he can keep everyone on the same story or the 'I don't know' theme.

#44     Jun 18, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

There's no way we would have gotten an unbiased special prosecutor. No loss.

#45     Jun 18, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Like I said, nothing will come out of this. A tyrant and his Gestapo will skate.:mad:

#46     Jun 18, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

From an email I received from the EAA.

"...Now it's time to turn our attention to the House of Representatives, where a bipartisan group of GA Caucus members is angry that the FAA has ignored the congressional directive against user fees and unilaterally forced aviation events to pay up or shut down..."

The issue itself is minor compared to all our other problems. I post it though as yet another example of the Obama regime utterly ignoring congress - again.

Seems to me our system of checks and balances isn't going to work or end well. When the executive branch is constantly ignoring the legislative and judicial branches.

#47     Jun 20, 2013