Obama's approval ratings plummets, more than half now believe he is dishonest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 17, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

They'd rather believe a lie than the truth.:(

And at 45% approval, can you imagine where he'd be if his beloved msm treated him like they did Bush?:eek: :eek:

#11     Jun 17, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

They are a chunk of the 45%. That's why he's still so popular.

#12     Jun 17, 2013
  3. I wouldn't call a 3 point difference from Novembers re election day approval ratings an approval ratings plummet

Election day

[​IMG]

Today

[​IMG]

So with Benghazi,NSA,7.5 %+ unemployment,IRS,Associated Press and getting involved in Syria Obama has only dropped 3 points...Good job Republicans !!!

#13     Jun 17, 2013
  4. He hit a low of 40 % on Gallup and I think 43 on RCP.All The Presidents in the last 50 years have gone below that into the 30's and 20's

#14     Jun 17, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And...scene.

#15     Jun 17, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Actually he hit a low of 38% on gallup, given the fact that he gets 12% given to him for free from the black community, if obama was any other president hisapproval right now would be in the mid 30's, and would have hit a low of 25, and thats with a complicit press who refuses to even give him the slightest amount of grief. :eek:

NEW LOW: Obama Job Approval Rating Drops To 38 Percent
    ZEKE MILLER AUG. 23, 2011, 1:08 PM

President Barack Obama's job approval rating dropped to the lowest level of his presidency in the Gallup daily tracking poll released Tuesday.

According to the polling firm, only 38 percent of Americans approve of Obama's job performance, while a new high of 54 percent disapprove. The previous record approval low for him was 39 percent, set earlier this month.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/new-...ting-drops-to-38-percent-2011-8#ixzz2WV5c1hRe

#16     Jun 17, 2013

7. You are right,Obama hit a low of 38 % for 2 days of his Presidency.I got the 40 % number from here.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/colu...-go-easy-on-obama-at-least-in-public-20130516

The lowest week of Gallup polling thus far for Obama was 40 percent, occurring in August and October of 2011. Arguably, he is due for a dip, given that each of his modern predecessors has dropped into the 30s or below. Presidents Ford, Reagan, and Clinton each hit a low point of 37 percent. President George W. Bush’s low ebb was 31 percent; Nixon’s was 27 percent; Carter’s was 28 percent; and George H.W. Bush’s was 29 percent.

#17     Jun 17, 2013
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I know what Obama's rating is at my house.
    Hold up your hands to your eyes as if you are looking thru binoculars.

#18     Jun 17, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

At the end of the day, love him or hate him, Obama will finish his second term and there is nothing the crying right can do, say, or type which will change that.

#19     Jun 17, 2013

10. +1

#20     Jun 17, 2013