Obama's approval ratings plummets, more than half now believe he is dishonest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 17, 2013.

1. CNN poll: You've lost that loving feeling

June 17th, 2013
    06:00 AM ET

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama's approval rating dropped eight percentage points over the past month, to 45%, the president's lowest rating in more than a year and a half, according to a new national poll.

The CNN/ORC International survey released Monday morning comes as the White House has been reacting to controversies over a massive U.S. government surveillance program.

The poll indicates that for the first time in Obama’s presidency, half of the public says they don't believe he is honest and trustworthy.

Just over six in 10 believe that government is so large and powerful that it threatens the rights and freedoms of ordinary Americans.

"The drop in Obama's support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-approval-falls-amid-controversies/?hpt=hp_t1

Are people finally waking up?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Cue Asshat47.

3. The poll indicates that for the first time in Obama’s presidency, half of the public says they don't believe he is honest and trustworthy.

What does this matter? Most of us in our lifetime have to do business with a snake. I don't want love from Obama, I want free stuff..and lots of it.:cool:

4. Max E.

Max E.

My only question is who the hell are the people in this poll who actually believe that he is honest or trustworthy? The guy has been shown repeatedly to be a pathological liar, they must talked to alot of abused housewives for this poll.

5. Hope and Change. :D

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

They are folks like AK47, RCG and Ricter. Do cheerleaders ever stop cheering for their team?

7. pspr

pspr

If they pass this immigration bill (Graham says there are 70 Senate votes) it won't matter if Obama is Satan himself. Republicans will be done as a major political party.

8. wjk

wjk

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone ever believed he was honest. Just because one lies with a charming smile doesn't make his lies the truth. Perhaps many are willing to accept a lie if it makes them feel better about themselves. That must be it.

Oh yeah, and the free stuff previously mentioned.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Obama's approval rating has been lower?

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I recognized this corrupt lying incompetent POS for what he was the first time I heard him speak - in 2008. WTF is wrong with people these days?

#10     Jun 17, 2013