Obamas Approval Rating at 44%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 14, 2009.

1. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

"Overall, 44% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. That’s the lowest level yet measured for this president. Previously, his overall approval rating had fallen to 45% twice, once in early September and once in late November.

Fifty-five percent (55%) now disapprove. "

One year after "Hope and Change" all Obama has to offer is broken promises, lies, and despair.

2. I guess he graded himself on a curve. Just a wee bit of an ego issue, eh? Being completely unbiased, :eek:, I give him a C-.

WASHINGTON (AFP) – US President Barack Obama, in remarks aired late Sunday, awarded himself a B plus for his first 11 months in office, stressing in an interview with talk show queen Oprah Winfrey that there was still much to be done.

"A good solid B plus," Obama said during an hour-long, intimate soft-focus ABC network Christmas at the White House special, when Winfrey asked what grade he would give himself.

3. Nobody marks down for lying and self-serving narcissism?

He's not acting like "the leader of the free world".. but more like a dictator-wannabe who's trying to consolidate his hoped-for power..

:mad:

4. B+ maybe the highest grade he has ever received. Must be the reson he is too ashamed to show his school records.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Breaking News

Plot to kidnap the President Foiled

[​IMG]

• plot.png
      File size:
      329.1 KB
      Views:
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, your girlfriend is the bait??

7. You are a blatant racist, Lucrum. Moderators, consider this post as a complaint. Lucrum's racism is continuing and obvious.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually I think you have to use the "complain" button in the lower right hand corner there Gaby. Better yet do a little bitch whining in the feedback forum. Oh wait, you having been recently banned your credibility might be an issue. But it's still worth a try.

9. Classic Troll pwnage. :D

10. Defending a blatant racist? How very surprising.

#10     Mar 1, 2010