Obama's Approval Below 50%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Tom B

Tom B

You are yet another "piker" on ET that can't back up anything with a brokerage statement in your own name because you DO NOT TRADE.

You cannot even back up your imaginary view with a picture from your home.

The only thing you have PROVEN is that you are a prop poster with over 12,000 posts. How much do you get paid per post?

On the eve of the final day of the Tour de France, it is appropriate that your web alias is Landis. Floyd Landis was a fraud in the sport of bicycle racing. You are a fraud here on ET.

#31     Jul 25, 2009
  2. Tom B

Tom B

MORON,

First of all, I don't make bets on an anonymous message board. I told you I would meet you face to face, but you declined. Look in the mirror butt-boy. You will see the many faces of Landis:

Landis82 (7307 posts and counting) is your current alias. Here are a two more of your previous aliases.

Apex Capital (1642 posts)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=921675#post921675

waggie945 (4173 posts)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=113823#post113823

You have over 13,000 posts with these three aliases.

Only you know how many total aliases you have registered here on ET.

On the eve of the final day of the Tour de France, it is appropriate that your web alias is Landis. Floyd Landis was a fraud in the sport of bicycle racing. You are a fraud here on ET.

Have a nice weekend. :D

#32     Jul 25, 2009
  3. Unemployment is close to 10% and is expected to surpass that mark by the end of the year. You have to be the only person in America claiming that the Obama economy is a good economy.

The highest the DJIA ever was was during Bush's watch. Its just too bad the dems took control of Congress in Jan 2007 and screwed everything up.

#33     Jul 26, 2009
  4. You don't think Bill is whispering in Hill's ear right now?

Clinton will stab him in the back. Just a matter of time. She'll come out and claim Barry is stopping her from doing her job. If, in 2010, his poll numbers are still down, she'll start campaigning. We've already seen the Senate isn't good enough for her. S of S isn't either.

#34     Jul 26, 2009
  5. I never said that we are in a good economy right now. Those are your words, not mine.

I simply stated that the stock market rally since Obama was sworn into office is quite telling . . . If his LEADERSHIP over the last 6 months was a total failure ( as you claim just about every single day here ) there would be NO WAY in hell that you would have seen an +1100 point rally in the Dow.

Meanwhile, I simply pointed out that I thought that it's kind of interesting that for all of George Bush's laissez faire economic policy during 8 years in office, the Dow Jones couldn't even show a gain. Instead, it showed a drop of roughly 2,000 POINTS over Bush's 8 year term. That's just a FACT, and one that no one else owns other than your beloved George Bush. Period.

Obama is only 6 months in, and yet all you do is "hammer" the guy 24/7 here on ET with others that have nothing better to do with their time, or life.

Tell me, how does posting in this forum or on this website HELP YOU MAKE MONEY???

Some posters here have surmised that you must not do any active trading in the markets, because no one could have the "negative" mind-set that you have and be successful. Either that, or you are a most bitter "short" that got caught in the rally off the March lows, have very little trading capital left, and now spend your days using ET as some sort of "therapy".

So please tell me something...

How does posting here in this forum (in the way that you do ) help you make money trading the market?

#35     Jul 26, 2009

6. Its got nothing to do with making money. It has to do with the enjoyment of smashing statist after statist in open discussion. You are a statist and your political views are flawed.

You can quite your bitching and moaning about people scrutinizing Obama's policies. This is America and there is freedom of speech to do so. I know statists like yourself can't stand to see the people calling out the statist President of present. You would love to quell the voice of opposition but that damn Constitution keeps getting in the way. I am going to continue to highlight screw up after screw up of Obama, and there is nothing you can do about it.

#36     Jul 26, 2009
  7. That's what I thought.
    Congratulations . . . you are even more of a retard than I had originally thought. :D

The election's been over for over 8 months now dude. Get over it.

#37     Jul 26, 2009
  8. Be my guest.
    You seem to enjoy wasting your time.

I think that it's pretty freaking FUNNY that you actually think that anyone really cares about this website, or what points of view are generated here.

The impact that you have on the current state of affairs is . . . ZERO.

#38     Jul 26, 2009
  9. Also, Bush spat on the Constitution. I wasn't around here for most of that time, but can I assume these guys had no problem with that?
    As for Obama and the Constitution, you guys keep saying these things, but give me an example. What, specifically, has he done that would, in your interesting world view (I'm still trying to figure out what color the sky is in these guys' weirded out worlds) constitutes Constitutional trampling, or whatever?

#39     Jul 26, 2009

10. Then why are you here?

#40     Jul 27, 2009