Obama's Approval Below 50%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jul 24, 2009.

1. You know, it took two years for Reagan's Presidency to turn a profit. Yet we got guys beatin' up on Obama for six months.
    Just for the record, scoring from inauguration day to today the market as measured by the S&P 500 is up 21%.
    Comparing that to the first six months of Reagan wouldn't be fair, since in any six month timeframe anything can happen. However, over the first four years of his term it advanced 36%, so if Obama can hold and continue this, at minimum matching that is easy.
    Both did way better than Dubya of course, but that's a rather low bar.

#21     Jul 25, 2009
  2. That is not the view from the Berkeley campus, moron.
    And once again, you misspelled yet another word: Berkeley

Given how sloppy you are with the English language, I can't imagine what it is that you do for a living. Whatever it is, it must not have anything to do with the English language.

#22     Jul 25, 2009
  3. The guy had 8 YEARS to get the Dow up from the 10,578 level and couldn't do it.

Perhaps that might have had something to do with the FACT that he spent over > 500 vacation days at the Crawford Ranch, Camp David, and Kennebunkport, Maine. :D

#23     Jul 25, 2009
  4. Tom B

Tom B

PropPoster82,

Stop trying to dodge the question troll. Show us a view from your Oakland apartment.
    BTW, the Lawrence Hall of Science is part of the University of California, Berkeley. Unless you are a homeless person living there, it is not the view from your home. You are pathetic. You cannot even get your lies straight.

http://www.lhs.berkeley.edu/

#24     Jul 25, 2009
  5. Hey Moron,

I know that this is really difficult for you to understand given the size of your "pea-brain" . . . but that is a view from the Berkeley / Oakland Hills and LHS. There are single family residences all over this area, including mine.

It is not a view from the Berkeley campus as you incorrectly claimed.

LHS is a resource center for pre-school through high school aged students. Cal students do not attend LHS for any classes.

#25     Jul 25, 2009
  6. Tell you what Mr. Dirtbag . . .

I'll post several photos of my residence in the Berkeley Hills from this area if you post your P&L statements for the last 6 months, as confirmed by Baron or one of the ET mods.

I dare you.
    Pussy.
    :p

#26     Jul 25, 2009
  7. Tom B

Tom B

PropPoster82 (15 posts and counting on a Saturday),

Did you click on the link? Moron, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
    Show us a view from YOUR home, not a website that any troll like you can link to. Do you have a camera? Go take a picture. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop trolling threads.

#27     Jul 25, 2009
  8. Can't post your last 6 months of brokerage statements, can you pussy?
    Should be pretty easy to do.

Is it because you don't even TRADE???
    Apparently so.

Let me guess, you are once again going to PUSSY OUT because you are a PUSSY, just like the last time I offered to pony up $1,000 that I only have one screen name on ET.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169158&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

You whimped out on that one as well.
    PUSSY. :D

#28     Jul 25, 2009
  9. Tom B

Tom B

Every one is STILL waiting for your statements prop poster. You have over 12,000 posts to date. How much do you get paid per post? We are STILL waiting for your Oakland apartment pictures. Put up or shut up!

I dare you, PUSSY.

BTW, you really could use a refresher course in English grammar. Your last sentence was a fragment. Is English a second language for you?:D

#29     Jul 25, 2009
  10. Congratulations Pussy.

You are yet another "piker" on ET that can't back up anything with a brokerage statement in your own name because you DO NOT TRADE.

Does the "B" in your name stand for BS???
    Many members of ET seem to believe so.:D

Have a nice night, LOSER!

#30     Jul 25, 2009